Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If nobody told Forest anything
09-15-2019, 01:51 PM,
If nobody told Forest anything
If nobody ever tells Forest where they have searched is there another way he may know. Some kind of early warning system perhaps? This system could alert him in some way that a searcher is at least very close or even found it. I have tried to imagine such a setup and am unable to think of such a way. It would have to be something that an animal would not trigger and something stable enough to endure the wilderness and it's environment. If your thinking there is simply a camera mounted somewhere then try not to answer this question. I know it sounds far fetched but thinking outside the box is essential to the chase. A man like Forest has the wealth and resources for such a setup. Theoretically of course, any ideas on this concept?
09-15-2019, 05:24 PM,
RE: If nobody told Forest anything
(09-15-2019, 01:51 PM)liv42dy Wrote: If nobody ever tells Forest where they have searched is there another way he may know. Some kind of early warning system perhaps? This system could alert him in some way that a searcher is at least very close or even found it. I have tried to imagine such a setup and am unable to think of such a way. It would have to be something that an animal would not trigger and something stable enough to endure the wilderness and it's environment. If your thinking there is simply a camera mounted somewhere then try not to answer this question. I know it sounds far fetched but thinking outside the box is essential to the chase. A man like Forest has the wealth and resources for such a setup. Theoretically of course, any ideas on this concept?

I suppose he could have set up a hidden trip wire that would result in a tree falling (hopefully not on the searcher or his/her companions). Then he could see that the tree had fallen if 1) it was in view of an internet webcam, or 2) he could see the fallen tree in an aerial photo system (Google or contracted with the people who actually do the work) that is updated at least once a year. Instead of a tree, it could be a rockslide.
09-15-2019, 09:05 PM,
RE: If nobody told Forest anything
Andrew, I agree with you to some degree on the installation of such a set up. I said it was far fetched. how do you know I am not working on solving the poem with this thread. Get a grip and use your imagination.

Beaver, Thanks for your input but an animal could do the same. good thinking man.

Lingerlonger, ...What?

Liv42dy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I told you a mosquito can pull a plow . mikemarcum878 0 591 07-14-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Imo ff told us the meaning for "but to far too walk." mikemarcum878 0 647 07-13-2018, 01:07 PM
  Santa fa National forest mikemarcum878 0 520 06-29-2018, 10:15 AM
  Hwy 475 forest rd 102 some where in between. mikemarcum878 4 1,065 06-28-2018, 01:43 PM
  There are one important clue that forrest told. mikemarcum878 2 1,200 06-22-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Kettle Corn
  Forest Fires prevent recovery of indulgence. fabjr71 2 1,365 06-19-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: treasure of truth