Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poem’s a circle I believe...
09-16-2019, 12:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 12:45 AM by thrilledtochase.)
Poem’s a circle I believe...
So...a few years into the space portal and I’m starting to believe the poem is a giant loop. The further my solve progresses the closer I draw back to my starting point. The path has been maybe 15 miles or so and the more clues I find I’m pretty sure I’m less than 2 miles from where I started. This is not a loop trail that is marked for an individual hike at all, so it is very strange that I am almost back to where I started.

I have some more difficult hiking ahead of me and I’m pretty much at the end of the trail. If the trail I’m on is the right one it’s a canyon that ends at a dead end sheer wall. I can’t go any further on the route I’m on. An unbelieveable unsearchable amount of willows. 6-7 no paddle creeks, all extremely short and within eyesight of each other and all leading into huge piles of heavy rocks. Truthfully I have no idea how I am going to search the final area...the blaze could be tiny Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radial, Circle, Big “9”, Omega TheBearStoleMyPicnic 3 1,925 05-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Chris Yates