Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn
11-09-2019, 10:34 PM,
RE: Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn
The lead searcher can not walk to chest. He lost his leg
in 2016 and has to learn to use a prosthetic. He is learning
and will be back in his area in 2020.
11-09-2019, 10:36 PM,
(11-09-2019, 10:34 PM)tom Wrote: The lead searcher can not walk to chest. He lost his leg
in 2016 and has to learn to use a prosthetic. He is learning
and will be back in his area in 2020.
There is no such thing as a lead searcher. You either find it, or you don't. It's that simple.
11-10-2019, 04:00 PM,
We believe there is a LS, you just hope there isn't. Be honest with yourself. It stings, we get it. Or maybe you haven't learned Fennish yet. Either way it is fitting that it will be found in 2020,
11-10-2019, 05:34 PM,
(11-10-2019, 04:00 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: We believe there is a LS, you just hope there isn't. Be honest with yourself. It stings, we get it. Or maybe you haven't learned Fennish yet. Either way it is fitting that it will be found in 2020,
If you've figured out the first three clues, you could walk right to it. The guy that finds it will be on sight a half hour at most. He'll know 100% before going, regardless of the fact that everyone says that. He'll only be looking for the blaze, botg.

Hence why there's no lead searcher. If you've got the poem, you've got the treasure.

If you've been to your sight and didn't find it immediately, you're in the wrong spot...

IMO of course...
11-10-2019, 06:05 PM,
Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn
(11-10-2019, 05:34 PM)GoldenFrog Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 04:00 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: We believe there is a LS, you just hope there isn't. Be honest with yourself. It stings, we get it. Or maybe you haven't learned Fennish yet. Either way it is fitting that it will be found in 2020,
If you've figured out the first three clues, you could walk right to it. The guy that finds it will be on sight a half hour at most. He'll know 100% before going, regardless of the fact that everyone says that. He'll only be looking for the blaze, botg.

Hence why there's no lead searcher. If you've got the poem, you've got the treasure.

If you've been to your sight and didn't find it immediately, you're in the wrong spot...

IMO of course...

I’m sure you got all that from just the poem and the book.

razyfamily
11-10-2019, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 08:37 PM by GoldenFrog.)
(11-10-2019, 06:05 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I’m sure you got all that from just the poem and the book.
razyfamily

When I said you could only use the book and the poem to find it, I was not excluding a map... I simply meant, hints from Foresst since, will only confirm you've found it, before botg.
11-10-2019, 09:40 PM,
(11-10-2019, 05:34 PM)GoldenFrog Wrote: If you've figured out the first three clues, you could walk right to it. The guy that finds it will be on sight a half hour at most. He'll know 100% before going, regardless of the fact that everyone says that. He'll only be looking for the blaze, botg.

IMO of course...

When Fenn said that you could "walk right to it" he didnt account for land slides, rock falls, debris flows, flash floods, forest fires, blow downs, and all of the OTHER phenomena that happens on a regular basis in the Rocky Mountains. There are any number of ways that mother nature could have buried the site or otherwise have obscured the location in the past decade. In fact, Fenn commented in the six questions from Feb 2019 that "the only changes to that site today are the ones that nature has made."

https://mysteriouswritings.com/six-quest...ct-number/

His comment begs the question - how does he know that nature has made changes? - and is one of the reasons people have been talking about a "lead searcher". In other words, someone has solved the poem and sent Fenn pictures of the site. But those changes are what has prevented the "lead searcher" from retrieving the chest. Just IMO.
11-10-2019, 09:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 10:01 PM by GoldenFrog.)
(11-10-2019, 09:40 PM)brubr Wrote: This comment begs the question - how does he know that nature has made changes? - and is one of the reasons people have been talking about a "lead searcher". In other words, someone has solved the poem and sent Fenn pictures of the site. But those changes are what has prevented the "lead searcher" from retrieving the chest. Just IMO.

I understand that; but, the TC is not associated with any man made structures. Therefore, we are talking about natural features to begin with. It is my belief, that if you follow the 7th clue, you will be led right to it. Which means, there is a causation...

Natural formations may change quickly within massive events, but, it's unlikely this location is to change so drastically, in order to conceal its evidence.

I hold that if you've figured it out, you will walk right to it. Given I have only just come across FF's poem but 10 days ago, I have not yet been able to put botg; however, I have promised on here multiple times, that once I do, if it isn't exactly where I imagine, I will post my solve in full...

I believe 10 years will make subtle changes to the area, but wont hinder the search...

IMO of course...
11-11-2019, 12:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 12:25 AM by GoldenFrog.)
(11-10-2019, 11:44 PM)wildfuntear Wrote: The years can certainly hinder one's ability to do a challenging hike.
None of us are getting any younger, although exercise and dieting can
improve one's hiking ability. I don't believe the (BOTG) appearance
of the hidey space has changed very drastically in the last ten years,
but suspect that Fenn or someone acting on his behalf has done a bit
of (shall we say) "maintenance" of the hidey space to keep it looking
the way Fenn wants it to look. Whether long-term maintenance has
been arranged for, I dunno.

Hasn't Forrest said that only he knows the location? Not even his wife knows within six weeks of when it was buried.

Two men can keep a secret, if one of them is dead. No way anyone besides him knows where it is...

IMO of course...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vloggers take the lead with access to Forrest crazyfamily 10 847 Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Last Post: legacyhelper
  Pandora's box vs lead searcher, the hard line Top Secret 29 6,226 12-19-2019, 08:04 PM
Last Post: doodlebug
  Lead Searcher Death Row Top Secret 215 29,827 11-26-2019, 01:34 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Yes I will admit I'm the lead searcher. mike marcum 4 668 10-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Lost, injured Fenn Treasure searcher in Gallatin County 6-18-2019 Tim Nobody 8 1,268 06-20-2019, 04:32 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  2019 Fenn Treasure Searcher Survey tyounis 7 1,754 06-09-2019, 05:59 PM
Last Post: tyounis