Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hints in recent scrapbooks
10-08-2019, 12:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 12:49 AM by Chris Yates.)
easy (low hanging fruit)

edward

"dipok"

mirror / reverse (and palindrome)

look at "dipok" in reverse

now look at the first 2 things i mentioned

"dipok" is one of these, and not the other, but the hint is the same, for both
10-08-2019, 10:15 AM,
RE: hints in recent scrapbooks
Thank you Chris!
10-08-2019, 01:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 01:35 PM by Chris Yates.)
i don't give out stuff like this "often"

are you really seeing the connection?

meanwhile, on another hint

CF points out Soros, palindrome, and politically oPPosing views

and the hint goes right over CF's head even as he points it out

this is called entertainment folks. and this website is free Smile
10-08-2019, 01:36 PM,
(10-08-2019, 12:47 AM)Chris Yates Wrote: easy (low hanging fruit)

edward

"dipok"

mirror / reverse (and palindrome)

look at "dipok" in reverse

now look at the first 2 things i mentioned

"dipok" is one of these, and not the other, but the hint is the same, for both
The scrape books keeps me lost.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
10-08-2019, 02:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 02:16 PM by Chris Yates.)
scrapbooks 206, 207, 208, 209 etc have been building up for th is

thats prolly why this person is being hinted at

they were born to play blackjack Under the moonlight

no, not really

perhaps that last paragraph hints back at SB 208

f keeps them close so there is no gap between them
10-08-2019, 04:31 PM,
(10-08-2019, 01:34 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: i don't give out stuff like this "often"

are you really seeing the connection?

meanwhile, on another hint

CF points out Soros, palindrome, and politically oPPosing views

and the hint goes right over CF's head even as he points it out

this is called entertainment folks. and this website is free Smile

If you only knew, but I’m glad you’re being entertained.

razyfamily
10-08-2019, 05:07 PM,
if you already know the answers

then don't skip a letter
10-08-2019, 06:49 PM,
The problem you haven't grokked is that there are other scrap books. In some of those he was tweaking me and/or he was doling out major hints. In any event, he toys with people with the scrapbooks. Guaranteed. In one recent scrapbook he mentioned a person by name that's I've been yakking at him about for years. He used their first and last names and used the code that I'd used with him. I don't know if he's just messing with me, or if he's saying "step on it cause I'm pouring on the coal and will send a flood of people into your area." I personally think that at best the recent scrapbooks are fundamentally there to mess with people, not to provide information. The main one I am talking about does absolutely nothing for me, but if my solution is right he pretty much just opened up the doors to the masses. Fortunately the masses are blind and deaf although not mute. What I think is most likely is that he is trying to generate a lot of buzz with the scrapbooks and lead searcher talk and expects to check out pretty soon. There's no better way to ensure the chase lives forever. In a hundred years there'll be a bunch of senile jabbering old men blabbering about the Fenn Treasure. "Eh sonny? What's that?"
10-08-2019, 10:10 PM,
(10-08-2019, 06:49 PM)John Brown Wrote: The problem you haven't grokked is that there are other scrap books. In some of those he was tweaking me and/or he was doling out major hints. In any event, he toys with people with the scrapbooks. Guaranteed. In one recent scrapbook he mentioned a person by name that's I've been yakking at him about for years. He used their first and last names and used the code that I'd used with him. I don't know if he's just messing with me, or if he's saying "step on it cause I'm pouring on the coal and will send a flood of people into your area." I personally think that at best the recent scrapbooks are fundamentally there to mess with people, not to provide information. The main one I am talking about does absolutely nothing for me, but if my solution is right he pretty much just opened up the doors to the masses. Fortunately the masses are blind and deaf although not mute. What I think is most likely is that he is trying to generate a lot of buzz with the scrapbooks and lead searcher talk and expects to check out pretty soon. There's no better way to ensure the chase lives forever. In a hundred years there'll be a bunch of senile jabbering old men blabbering about the Fenn Treasure. "Eh sonny? What's that?"

That ^^

Hopefully, they will also be saying, "How the hell did Beavertooth ever figure it out?" Smile
10-08-2019, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2019, 10:14 PM by crazyfamily.)
(10-08-2019, 06:49 PM)John Brown Wrote: The problem you haven't grokked is that there are other scrap books. In some of those he was tweaking me and/or he was doling out major hints. In any event, he toys with people with the scrapbooks. Guaranteed. In one recent scrapbook he mentioned a person by name that's I've been yakking at him about for years. He used their first and last names and used the code that I'd used with him. I don't know if he's just messing with me, or if he's saying "step on it cause I'm pouring on the coal and will send a flood of people into your area." I personally think that at best the recent scrapbooks are fundamentally there to mess with people, not to provide information. The main one I am talking about does absolutely nothing for me, but if my solution is right he pretty much just opened up the doors to the masses. Fortunately the masses are blind and deaf although not mute. What I think is most likely is that he is trying to generate a lot of buzz with the scrapbooks and lead searcher talk and expects to check out pretty soon. There's no better way to ensure the chase lives forever. In a hundred years there'll be a bunch of senile jabbering old men blabbering about the Fenn Treasure. "Eh sonny? What's that?"

Agree.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scrapbooks 203 and 204 Beavertooth 9 1,658 08-20-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: John Brown
  Mr. Fenns Scrapbooks James Perotti 22 5,108 12-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Halogetter
  TFTW/ Scrapbooks 5GIRLS 14 3,353 07-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  39 Scrapbooks In New Book? Beavertooth 3 1,522 09-27-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: McFly
  Scrapbooks Copper 3 1,525 09-21-2017, 04:44 PM
Last Post: jdigginsz
  A few of the recent "already found" St. Elmo's. videos analyzed Ningishzidda 13 6,267 07-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Ningishzidda