Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non-fiction writers
10-09-2019, 10:32 PM,
non-fiction writers
[Image: d3a71ea2fd15f9acd16de30928c6582f.jpg]

Port.

razyfamily
10-12-2019, 01:51 PM,
RE: non-fiction writers
(10-09-2019, 10:32 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Port.
razyfamily

I suppose, but if you're going to use the pictures you're obligated to use all of them that have a clear unambiguous left or right like the one on page 81 where he's standing on the right side of a plane. I'm not going to play that game because I don't think there are enough pictures in the two books with an unambiguous left or right to make a significant difference. There are other similar images too; Marvin sitting on the right rear bumper of the car, etc. It is unlikely there are enough to rescue you from the improbability of the result. There are so few pictures with someone on the left or right side of a vehicle or plane, boat, etc, and the numbers involved are so already so large you're unlikely to push the result far from 85% even if you do decide pictures of people with cars and planes should be included.
10-12-2019, 04:37 PM,
Since photos can always be reversed, you would never know it unless there was some reference - such as printing somewhere in the photo like the one above - to tell the difference.
10-12-2019, 10:01 PM,
(10-12-2019, 04:37 PM)brubr Wrote: Since photos can always be reversed, you would never know it unless there was some reference - such as printing somewhere in the photo like the one above - to tell the difference.

good point. And the some of the references can be faked as well.
10-18-2019, 04:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2019, 04:45 PM by John Brown.)
It turns out that the number of "just"s and "right"s is expected to be about 85% of the "just"s "right"s and "left"s. That was a little shocking. In any event, it isn't a hint/clue or anything. it is chance, pure dumb chance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Fiction books was Fenn reading growing up? Royleroy 4 1,587 07-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Last Post: The Count