Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB's will stop
10-13-2019, 03:18 PM,
SB's will stop
for awhile, if we are seeing his intentions correctly. We think maybe one more and it will contain subltle hint to method of camouflage or cover. He's just full of Trickery.
10-13-2019, 03:25 PM,
RE: SB's will stop
We are seeing the real faces of his cards. The numerical value of this next one is enough for me. He's already talking to me in it. It's about a blanket. Jk, but after that golden hen, green T, and even dessert is served I would be nice and cozy. Headed home...
10-13-2019, 05:46 PM,
(10-13-2019, 03:25 PM)heyoka Wrote: We are seeing the real faces of his cards. The numerical value of this next one is enough for me. He's already talking to me in it. It's about a blanket. Jk, but after that golden hen, green T, and even dessert is served I would be nice and cozy. Headed home...

If you say so it probably is so. That being said, I strongly doubt he is helping you or anyone else get closer to the chest with this recent surge of scrap books. Why would he do that? There isn't really any upside for him to give it to anyone. I recommend looking into the books (TTOTC and/or TFTW) to see if you can find those same hints. He does some pretty gnarly stuff: like placing hints but awarding said hints neither jot nor tittle nor saying a single solitary word about them.
10-13-2019, 06:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2019, 06:38 PM by heyoka.)
It is the things he whispers that I wonder the most about. I hopi ts not about a blanket, that wouldnt that put me in the looking glass. I'm of the opinion that once upon A, my effort Wilby* worth while.

*Wilby is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time.
Wilby is David's tracking dog, whom he takes with him to search for a lost lamb. They find the lamb, however, it succumbed to the cold during the night, so they end up returning to the farm, where David tells his mother Ruth about what happened. Ruth, believing the farm is a lost cause, suggests selling it off. In the hopes of finding a buyer, David begins travelling with Wilby to Longbourn. Wilby finds a cup on the road, and after giving it to David, he leads him to a cart in the woods.

That would be too black on white for my taste, lol.
10-13-2019, 06:49 PM,
(10-13-2019, 03:18 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: for awhile, if we are seeing his intentions correctly. We think maybe one more and it will contain subltle hint to method of camouflage or cover. He's just full of Trickery.

Wrong:

dal on October 13, 2019 at 12:42 am said:
On the road to Santa Fe for the next few days so I will be slow in administering the blog… Un-moderating comments may take longer than usual…

There are more SB’s coming out as Forrest finishes them…but I may not get them posted immediately because I am on the road. I will get to them as quickly as possible…
10-13-2019, 06:52 PM,
If you saw what we see you would understand why they must stop, for now. Unless it is to let us know someone is on their way toB.
10-13-2019, 06:57 PM,
(10-13-2019, 06:52 PM)heyoka Wrote: If you saw what we see you would understand why they must stop, for now. Unless it is to let us know someone is on their way toB.

Maybe you are correct. ss
just saying ss
10-13-2019, 09:38 PM,
Actually, we were dead on: "I will be slow administrating the blog."
10-13-2019, 11:37 PM,
John you said: That being said, I strongly doubt he is helping you or anyone else get closer to the chest with this recent surge of scrap books.

Maybe if I could find a way to make money off of them
10-14-2019, 04:06 AM,
(10-13-2019, 03:18 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: for awhile, if we are seeing his intentions correctly. We think maybe one more and it will contain subltle hint to method of camouflage or cover. He's just full of Trickery.

Scrapbook 213 just came out. This is odd but cool....

The post ends .... “ Someplace And Plant A Tree”.

SAP AT (sap relates to trees, and its in the wood)

But 5Girls, check the meaning of sapat in Filipino. Hust thought you might get a kick out of it.

astree
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SBs will not stop brubr 5 547 10-15-2019, 10:11 AM
Last Post: fallingrock