Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poem has been solved imo
11-21-2019, 07:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2019, 07:14 AM by GoldenFrog.)
RE: poem has been solved imo
(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: Frankly GF, this is what we call in the business a "straw man" attack. You're playing us all with this; pretending to be a 'partner' of FF's, while you go out and defend his 'honor'.

I defend a father, grandfather; a man who served this country in war time. I stand up for any man, or women who's history has shown they do their upmost to live a moral life. We, none of us are perfect, yet we strive to be honest. This is the kind of man I believe Forrest is. My opinion is only worth something to me, in this exchange between you and I...

(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: Well, let's just get this out in the open, shall we? You are never going to get preferential treatment, nor am I...and so that makes us equal from his perspective.

I have absolutely no interest in any kind of "preferential treatment" from Forrest. I am not associated with him, or his family in any manner. Not that I wouldn't mind meeting him, for we share many common interests. Simply put...

I do not concern myself with what others think or feel about me; and, I might advise you to agree with me on such an outlook.

I do not need, nor desire to be of any concern to Forrest; unless, and or until I reveal the TC. If you do not have it in hand, nothing you, or anyone else say here, is really of any matter.

(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: Facts are I spent time and money on this, I want to understand what the circle jerk is all about. I want a resolution. And I have every right, to share my concerns about this publicly.

"Circle jerk," huh? You see the hunt as a "circle jerk?" YOU have chosen to "spend your time;" and, YOU have chosen to "spend your money." No one asked you to...

What is it about this modern world where no one seems to take responsibility for their own choices, and actions?

(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: It's either moved by him or someone else, and no one has broadcasted this.

You are obviously saying Forrest knows it has been moved, therefore you are saying he is lying when stating to his knowledge, it is still in its place. Color it any way you like, this is what you are communicating to me.

(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: Since I shared a location with him on the last phone call with him...why not just tell me I am wrong? If it's the correct location, why...even in the face of neither of us knowing where the TC truly is, just say that this location was the correct one and it's just not there anymore. <<What I just said is undeniable and empirical. Unless he goes out to the site every day to check on it how can he truly know it's there or not?

You seem to have a narrow imagination in this matter. He can know if it had been found or not, once the finder contacts his lawyer. Who wants to pay gross income tax? This of course, is just my opinion...

Why do you have the right to tell Forrest what he can and can't do? Who are you to say he should either agree or deny your location? Let me put this plainly sir: Unless you have the treasure chest in hand, you have nothing more then anyone else in the world, exactly nothing! Your solve is nothing, your ideas of where it is, is nothing. Again, unless you have the TC in hand, everything you believe about it is worthless. Except it...

(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: This is officially a glomar response. If he says I got the wrong location wrong, he probably knows I will challenge that and it will be difficult to refute. If he concurs, no one is going hunting anymore and it's all done. It's a pickle.

It seems to me, you have a problem admitting when you're wrong. If you were right about its location, you would have had it in hand. By claiming it has been moved, you claim you are more right then Forrest, and that he is lying. This is the stand you are making "public."

You went to your solve, and it wasn't there. You told Forrest where you were, and feel you are so right, that there is some kind of conspiracy involved.

Why don't you do what I am going to do? I have stated many times on here, that once I go, and I don't find it, I'll post my solve in complete detail on here. Do this, post your solve for all to see, since you claim it was there, and is no longer. Put your confidence to the test... Prove you are right...

(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: Look at it from my perspective; I'm interested just like most here to find out the results of this adventure. You want to know why I am still hanging around? That's the reason.

It ends very simply, someone finds it. That is how it ends...

Might I offer you a bit of advice? Don't project your own insecurities on an honorable man, by claiming you are more right, then he. You are obviously wrong about your location, or you would have found it. Simply put...

And if you are so confident that you got it right, but it is no longer there, post your solve for all to see. This is what I will be doing. There is only two outcomes for my solve, I find it, or I post my solve here.

(11-20-2019, 04:40 PM)jurassic Wrote: Let me help you, because you seem like maybe you're hapless. No one is finding it in the offseason. What made the TC hard to find is the fact there is a limited window on when it can be accessed. Not only to the area but to the actual site. That's a big part of the problem. But hey, if you're fishing around in a reservoir in Colorado...good luck...then it makes sense if you are looking in the offseason.

It's interesting you speak of things you have no idea of. You call me "hapless," yet you have no idea even what state my location is. Who really is "hapless" here?
12-02-2019, 10:23 AM,
RE: poem has been solved imo
(10-24-2019, 10:44 AM)Mongo Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 05:34 PM)wildfuntear Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 03:58 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: someone on FB pointed out that the grass underneath the gypsy leg spells nixon

someone else commented that it can spell willow too

honestly you can see both there depending how you read it

and its interesting that f just posted that doodle of the woman's leg and it had to do with someone connected to the nixon impeachment

You could write a novel based on all that. Or instead, you could write a short article about the demotion of Pluto. The number of votes for the latter is climbing. Get it? Latter? Climbing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

So, you’re the MDavis
aka mr. smarty pants, that lost youranus?

My buddy uses a really kool program called Algotracker that just pinged this post as 100% match to MDavis.

You’re a legend around here.

We laugh at you all the time. Weren’t you the one who was looking for Fenn’s treasure and found “Waldo” next to Cassiopeia? ROFLMAO.

They did a parity of you on the bus and and it was Where’s Waldo.

We should talk sometime. I have questions about Leprechauns, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and Fenn’s treasure that I’m sure you could clear up for me, because they are all real, because you say so.

Well, you're banned anyway. No point in calling your B.S. on Algotracker...as this is a simple HTML5/CSS/JS project leveraged to assess performance functions in array sorting. DWEEB.

Dude, just cut the sh__ will you? Security? Trackers? Teams? CONMAN.

Get out of your grandparents' house will you?
12-02-2019, 10:30 AM,
poem has been solved imo
Curious, why was Mike Davis trying to call my phone?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  poem has been solved imo part deux Chris Yates 8 387 11-23-2019, 09:04 PM
Last Post: 8bit katsina
  Does anyone think the poem has been solved? Daniel A 61 7,136 04-22-2019, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  POEM SOLVED!!! lostowl 19 6,575 07-20-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: EnigmaticThree
  Have you solved the poem? klipper 17 10,021 07-04-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: klipper