Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search for FF TC
10-31-2019, 06:20 PM,
Search for FF TC
bladeorion1262
I joined the chase just under a month ago and started researching these clues.

I have finally got most of them and discovered all of them so far are in the same General Area.

BEGIN IT WWWH
This I found to be "Warm River" thant ends just north of West Yellowstone.

HEAVY LOADS AND WATER HIGH
My research reveals this statement connected to . . .
"Yankee Jim Canyon"
Again just North of West Yellowstone.

IF YOU'VE BEEN WISE AND FOUND THE BLAZE
My research has revealed . . .
"Grizzly Named Blaze"
Named for the "WHITE" blaze down her flank. HER and her Cub Hobo Habitat was . . .
Elephant Back Mountain overlooking Yellowstone Lake Loop Trail.
Was PTS recently fir Mawling a YNP Worker to death.

FROM HERE THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THE MEEK. ( Those Lacking Strong Stamina )
For the long hard hike up EBM to take in the . . .
MARVEL GAZE ( Amazing Views down to West Yellowstone Airport and Yellowstone Lake.

Other tesearch has revealed . . .
The book s
Signing AND Drawings are clues . . .

Look at the S&o in the word Personal
And then look at the Drawing . . .

This Drawing I have located also just outside West Yellowstone

The Jet is taking off
There are 2 Props still on the ground
*This Drawing indicates an Airport*
The 2X's show you which direction to go next . . . [Image: a9fc65cdde6a82407fd2b5ea138fff0d.jpg][Image: e18ee9aa6ff3bb1931b1551bd70b8aa1.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
10-31-2019, 06:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 06:34 PM by filmguy.)
RE: Search for FF TC
(10-31-2019, 06:20 PM)bladeorion1262 Wrote: bladeorion1262
BEGIN IT WWWH
This I found to be "Warm River" thant ends just north of West Yellowstone

Something that has stood with me through the years is (to my memory) a searcher asked Fenn if they could find the treasure with a map that had no names. Fenn said yes. So that blows your "warm" river out of the water (no pun intended).

Which is why "Brown" is nothing that can be looked up or researched.
10-31-2019, 07:35 PM,
(10-31-2019, 06:32 PM)filmguy Wrote:
BEGIN IT WWWH

Something that has stood with me through the years is (to my memory) a searcher asked Fenn if they could find the treasure with a map that had no names. Fenn said yes. So that blows your "warm" river out of the water (no pun intended).

f said that each clue is a geographic location

it may be possible to locate the treasure using a particular map with clues, but without the particular clues that are place names, or maybe certain clues that have place names can be used without knowing the place name

point is, there are different possibilities as to why f could answer the way he did. (if you are remembering correctly and the story is accurate)

and one of many possibilities based on that answer and other answers he's given is also that you could solve the treasure location without the first clue (though its prolly alot harder to do that)

so you are making a mistake, imo, that is easy to mistake. assuming a conclusion that isn't actually supported

f's answer could be true, and any particular clue including the first one could be known by a place name
10-31-2019, 07:50 PM,
(10-31-2019, 06:32 PM)filmguy Wrote:
BEGIN IT WWWH

The part about "a map that had no names" is new (and surprising) to me, but doesn't conflict with my solve. In fact, my solve may be
supported by what you said. Subtle stuff, but perhaps helpful. Thanks.