Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eldorados Gold
10-15-2014, 07:43 AM,
Eldorados Gold

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from superfly on October 15, 2014, 7:44 am</b>

...but I'm wrong about everything, right? ...and all these wrong claims of mine have you spazzing out so bad that you're calling law enforcement and officials? On who? Yourself? For what? Being a sociopathic narcissist that just had to face some hard truths? Sorry to mess up your ego, and that you embarrassed the company you posted a link to with your behavior and poor sleuthing skills, and that going to the police and lawyers would only amount to revealing more of your paranoid schizophrenic delusions to authority figures and further embarrassing the companies you claim to be working with. If you don't mind could you bring your camera along for that as well?...cause THAT, my friend, would be AWESOME reality television. I just have one request though...could you please please PLEASE give me a warning before you tell them about your "tale of the green dragon"?? I'll certainly need to make sure my bladder is empty before that part or I certainly might wet my pants laughing in the moment. Good stuff buddy...good stuff 8-)
</div>

Not until you post your loosing location for everyone else to have a good laugh first

.....who's pissing now?

my guess is you just wrote an entire two paragraphs again, whining about <b>your</b> losses......<i></i>

and yes the entire family IS law enforcement......

who do you work for again??
10-15-2014, 08:02 AM,
Eldorados Gold
As I stated before, I have done work on many different projects for many different companies. I'm not sure which one you would like me to elaborate on. If it helps any with your massive panic attack I can assure you that my prior work history has no bearing on your current mental status. And I haven't broken any laws by exposing you or bringing to your attention that you are claiming you produce movies for a copyrighted entity, that you are claiming you are going to be on a Oak Island, and that your "tale of the green dragon" is both laughable and amusing at the same time. I do, however, hope that by focusing on these things you are at least comforted a bit as they provide a temporary distraction while you figure out what to do about your "filmed epic bike journey to the gold and then to Santa Fe to trade for a peace pipe and restore unity to the tribe" awww...naaa....that's not delusional at all. I'm sorry. I take back everything I have said. It must be me that is crazy.
10-15-2014, 08:04 AM,
Eldorados Gold
As far as my loosing locations...I've been to lots of them, and accompanied others on their journeys as well....I hope to go on many more!! I'm happy to publish all of them- every trip has been amazing for me- don't need any gold for that!
10-15-2014, 08:23 AM,
Eldorados Gold
...oh yeah...just my opinion but when you make your 100k epic journey and commission your painting you may want to reconsider your highly original name....as that book already came out. I assumed with your massive search intelligence you would know this...I mean you solved the codex, right? Surely you can perform a google search and/or create an original title?

"Tale of the Green Dragon" by Jay Irwin

...or wait...maybe he stole it from YOU?? Ugh. Must be tough at the top!
10-15-2014, 08:29 AM,
Eldorados Gold
See that's where you go to the police as a nutjob who just joined in to tell us your problems......but it didnt turn out that way...the Therapy Room Section of the website is one click above this one, in case you made that mistake too.

you have invented every statement you have made here, and not once have I felt inclined to explain to you your misinterpretation again after it having been said,

Not going to Montana Dumbass...........

You are obviously going to run yourself out sometime...

...you do work for a living right???

Flight to paradise in four hours....

Why dont you fly out to meet me at my 'Secret Location' to teach me a lesson then in how a real filmmaker works......or a PA, whichever you claim to be here.

and i'll go to my solve spot and be happy knowing you are still figuring out how to contact land owners ahead of time....

wouldn't want that Reality TV show of yours to end tragically

cause it looks like the only minerals you have found were packed into the owner's double barrel shotgun....LOL

..so take the advice

10-15-2014, 08:37 AM,
Eldorados Gold

<b>Quote from superfly on October 15, 2014, 9:23 am</b>

...oh yeah...just my opinion but when you make your 100k epic journey and commission your painting you may want to reconsider your highly original name....as that book already came out. I assumed with your massive search intelligence you would know this...I mean you solved the codex, right? Surely you can perform a google search and/or create an original title?

"Tale of the Green Dragon" by Jay Irwin

...or wait...maybe he stole it from YOU?? Ugh. Must be tough at the top!
</div>

why dont you leave?

10-15-2014, 08:45 AM,
Eldorados Gold

<b>Quote from admin on October 15, 2014, 9:30 am</b>

I just went back a couple pages on here and I for sure would like to ask that the word retard not be used. Also, I'm not sure what the point of this conversation is about except to put someone else down. So could you guys use the private message feature and take it private if you still want to make each other feel bad? Thanks ;-)
</div>

Excuse me

I am tired of being provoked and harassed, are you going to be allowing this to continue.?

Its not about emotions, its about threats made here.......

I'll happily leave and take all my work with me....I will not allow a new member to deface me constantly, and you STEPH/ADMIN seem to enjoy calling it an argument.

not joking, I contacted you privately because there is no report button on each post.

And you expect me to just stop discussing my own solve here?

10-15-2014, 08:50 AM,
Eldorados Gold
If retard is the only issue you have seen as a problem with terminology used to describe behavior then perhaps it is time to leave.

cannot believe you want me to spill my guts here for your perks as owners of the site,

and refuse to help regulate the clear attempts made that were inappropriate and downright worthless

so you have my side....and the posts are all up so you can clearly see the antagonist and the protagonist.......and its MY OP???WTF???

I cant report and I cant defend myself....?? yeah right
10-15-2014, 08:51 AM,
Eldorados Gold
Sorry Steph. I should have stopped provoking him sooner. Point taken.
10-15-2014, 09:02 AM,
Eldorados Gold

<b>Quote from admin on October 15, 2014, 9:30 am</b>

I just went back a couple pages on here and I for sure would like to ask that the word retard not be used. Also, I'm not sure what the point of this conversation is about except to put someone else down. So could you guys use the private message feature and take it private if you still want to make each other feel bad? Thanks ;-)
</div>

Thanks Steph, Don't like name calling, especially the R word. Need to put those two in time out, or better yet grab a switch.

Everybody needs to remember, none of us would be doing this if we were sane, and stop casting stones.