Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dal: why not post this?
11-07-2019, 01:38 PM,
RE: Dal: why not post this?
Is Slick Mongo?
11-07-2019, 01:56 PM,
I have no idea, 5G
11-07-2019, 02:09 PM,
(11-07-2019, 11:56 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Didn't Slick post his solve, or atleast parts of it on this site ? I sort of remember that some of his solve was about a horse with a special head dress or something like that. I remember that cuz i liked my own horse solve better. It atleast contained a horse named Picasso. Ultimately no gold tho Sad

According to Mongo, the horse's head is the "headdress", where headdress is an archaic or rare definition of one of the words in the poem (halt?). You should be able to see the horse head shape from Google earth satellite view when looking very near Folsom Falls. Then other shapes are nearby that also tie to the poem. I am not a "shape"-type searcher, so I did not pursue this angle. Just a personal preference, because I think it is too easy to "see" shapes in various objects or drawings or pictures.

I think all of Slick's posts were deleted long ago, perhaps when he was banned (I think the forum software used to do this).

I liked my beaver-related solves from the early days. My beavers did not have a name, however, although they created a dam (original WWWH) next to the Horseshoe Mine (Omega #1). Also no gold found.
11-07-2019, 02:33 PM,
We also had images from GE: a running stick man in Upper Apishapa Valley made by roads such as MT Antero Rd and other CO mtn named roads, a witch pointing at her own nose on hill above Story, WY next to Western Draw, a a blinking owl near La Veta, CO, an elfs head and duck + in Steamboat Springs, etc. We no longer use but one image from GE. Roads forming an open treasure chest image smack in the middle of a very popular search area in NM , and a #9 and a kid mooning you on top of a motel in anoter popular place he mentions a lot, also.
11-07-2019, 03:33 PM,
(11-07-2019, 02:33 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: We also had images from GE: a running stick man in Upper Apishapa Valley made by roads such as MT Antero Rd and other CO mtn named roads, a witch pointing at her own nose on hill above Story, WY next to Western Draw, a a blinking owl near La Veta, CO, an elfs head and duck + in Steamboat Springs, etc. We no longer use but one image from GE. Roads forming an open treasure chest image smack in the middle of a very popular search area in NM , and a #9 and a kid mooning you on top of a motel in anoter popular place he mentions a lot, also.

LOL
11-08-2019, 12:14 AM,
None of the affore mentioned images are hte 1 we use. The way I wrote it makes it seem like we use the last couple. Is that what is so funny?
11-08-2019, 10:11 AM,
(11-08-2019, 12:14 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: None of the affore mentioned images are hte 1 we use. The way I wrote it makes it seem like we use the last couple. Is that what is so funny?

The various images you saw just tickled my funnybone, I guess.
11-08-2019, 01:54 PM,
Yes, we are on the phone we and other searchers alot and warn them of images looking like what we want them to or force fitting. If ususally falls on deaf ears and close minds. We all have fallen sick to confimation bias at some time.