Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE CLUES AND THE CHASE
11-07-2019, 07:49 PM,
THE CLUES AND THE CHASE
FF Stated that if we do not start with the first clue and work throgh them systematically we won't find the treasure.
Well I Beg To Differ . . .
After reading through the piem several times and fig them out with the accrption of one or two having multiple solves . . . I managed to paint a pretty good pic of the TC Location.
Then I decided to watch a video or two and took notes only to find tgat these notes match alot of the clues in the poem and solving a couple that did not.
One specific video was on his Website that gave me the biggest clue/s.
With a bit of research I gound this location mentioned on this video that also reveaked two ir three ither vlue solves as well.

As for FF knowing if the TC has been found or not . . . I fig that out to !

He's probably got it all under remote Internet Monitoring and piwered bt Solar Generated Power . . . We got the same system here at home for when we are on holiday we can see whos at the door at anytime day or night accessing it via the internet & Mobile Phone. This wouls explain the "Hard To See Wires".

So . . . Im sure I know where the treasure is but as I live in Australia it is impossible for me to go BOTG to collect it.

I have no TC HUNT CLUE BOOKS. I have NOT left home abd I joined the chase just a little over a month ago and nabaged to get this far with only my mobile phone the Internet and Google Earth to help me.

Having said that I have tried to offer my solves to other searchers but they have declined as to say that my solves are incorrect because I did not follow the Poem as directed and certain can not be researched such as I have done.

Im Proud to have the Intel to be able to TOTS to solve some issues in a short period if time.

I guess that the proif will be in the pudding when the TC is finally found and I say . . .
"See I Told You So"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
11-07-2019, 10:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 10:22 PM by crazyfamily.)
THE CLUES AND THE CHASE
I stopped reading at “remote internet monitoring.”

razyfamily
11-08-2019, 03:25 AM,
RE: THE CLUES AND THE CHASE
Phone service is available at various points in remote areas. I guess it might be possible as there are 4 solar installations in my area. These are all 200W installations so it might be possible to power a phone based monitored system. I know for sure that in my area video content is not available via internet phone service. You can send only chopped pictures via phone.
I did not look for hidden wires; it might be worth looking at as it is only about 2500' to the closest unit. Interesting. I would like to hear what state you consider the TC is located in...
just saying ss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thrill of the Chase, themes, and clues BrazenBull 6 4,442 05-18-2015, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Hammertime