Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I used to Thin:k
11-10-2019, 02:14 PM,
Things I used to Thin:k
Just to make the lull of the winter pass by more quickly perhaps.
I used to think that La Madera was "The Wood", WWWH was right where the Rio Valicitos and Tusas met, forming Ojo Caliente perhaps.
11-19-2019, 07:42 PM,
RE: Things I used to Thin:k
I used to think that since FF had said somethin like 'you have to find out...' That since there was an out near La Madera, that must be it. Salt Lick Springs was up .... creek without a paddle. No place for the meek had to of been Mesa Vibora, especially since there was such a wonderful frog living next door. The bathtubs were nearly same as Olgas. And then there was Tres Piedras. See what that means. Did FF place just enougn in the treasure box to emulate tnis place name? I thought so. This line of thinkin led me on several botg, to places I would never have been. Camping out there in that place was wonderful! Woke up with a beautiful black and white horses head in my tent. He was really a curious one. I did find a nice stack of rocks, piled bout 3' high like bricks. I did not tear it down to see if box was buried under, tho I inspected it thoroughly. . I had that as an afterthought, and returned two weeks later, and someone had beat me to it. Was it you?
11-20-2019, 10:43 PM,
Then Ff said BIWWWH was the first clue, so I picked that line apart like this: Be 'G' in it. wherE warM waterS : GEMS halt. Gems=Jims=Jemez. (down here we say Haymus) That took me to Jemez springs, Battleship rock, and towards the big ruin there, but not that far. Found a giant bass gettin ready to eat a whole govermnment establishment. Thought that was right up Fenns alley. lol
11-21-2019, 05:24 PM,
Found a Phoenix near Arroyo Hondo. Number 9 wuke being mooned. Hiked around the mill down there, and metl detected undr and around the bridge. Found more good stuff round here, but a whole lot a resolution.
11-22-2019, 12:01 PM,
I will break the single user in this thread. What happens to a completely burned out forest after the fire?
just saying ss
11-22-2019, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 12:57 PM by Seeker9.)
I used to think that the Winnie the Pooh map for 100 acre wood was the correct map( true story). Yeah its obvious I'm not, nor have I ever been the lead searcher Sad
11-22-2019, 01:02 PM,
Not alone on that one,Seeker9. We spent some time with Christopher as well. Walked away with one tidbit. A burned out forest eventually births fresh growth.
11-22-2019, 11:59 PM,
I'm beginning to wonder if everybody still thinks what they used to think, and Deeep and I are the only ones adaptable.
11-23-2019, 12:22 AM,
(11-22-2019, 11:59 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: I'm beginning to wonder if everybody still thinks what they used to think, and Deeep and I are the only ones adaptable.

LOL
11-28-2019, 10:36 PM,
Today is Thanksgiving, so this morning I went to visit a friend of about 55 years. Phil served in Viet Nam. As it was nearing time for him to get ready to go to his inlaws for dinner, I saw him starting to break out in a cold sweat, and becoming nervous. He told me it was his PTSD, and he wasn't going to be able to go, that it was similar to him as the war zone. That made me start thinking about another dear friend Terry. Terry was wonderful. A true gentle giant. l star athlete in high school, Olympian quality. But Viet Nam came up. After Nam, I didn't see Terry much, he'd moved to Albuquerque. When he finally moved back home, he lived in his parents house, which was only 3 houses down from me. Terry and I had many wonderful visits, talking about our common past, and friends, but little about Nam. Terry past away last year, and not a day goes by that something is said or done, that I want to talk to Terry about. How I wish I could just run down there and laugh with him. That brings me to what I used to think. I used to think you could just go through life, one day at a time, doing what you do, and didn't think too awful much about the hereafter. Now I believe that God is real, and there is a hereafter. That it is very important to treat others as you would want to be treated. Do unto others. I am thankful that I was Terrys friend, and he is high on my list of those I look forward to seeing again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thin Olive Jar BrazenBull 7 2,761 11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: deb