Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I used to Thin:k
11-30-2019, 10:25 AM,
Things I used to Thin:k
You really made me step back and look at the big picture. I don't mean to just look at it to make sure it looks right. I thought about my version of Terry and how they would have looked at it. I tried to see it how they would. For some of us that's the only figure we've ever had as our benchmark or the minimum required in order to Phil adequate. By looking at the bigger picture the way your Terry would might help with the idea that his experience is over. Is it ever over then, if you are using their eyes as your own? You really threw me through a loop 5s. I really don't even know what to say, but I feel it would be disrespectful not to say anything at all. I appreciate you.

I copied this text because I decided not to post it. After the night we just had I had to dig it back up. Thanks 5s, for helping my brain expand beyond what I myself knew.
Today, 10:36 AM,
RE: Things I used to Thin:k
Speaking of Frank Turley ... Turley Mills, Taos massacre in '47.. Simeon Turley. What a great solve. The history of Taos and Arroyo Hondo, Dunn Bridge, wow, did it ever fit the poem. Thru a frozen Rio Hondo we waded with metal detector. Over, under, and around all the walls of the Mills. Up and down and around canyons. Even near Donald Rumsfeld we were. Beautiful country, wonderful people, sad but true history to learn. But no treasure Chest involved. Oh well, this is just more of what I used to think.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thin Olive Jar BrazenBull 7 2,545 11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: deb