Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I used to Thin:k
12-06-2019, 10:36 AM,
RE: Things I used to Thin:k
Speaking of Frank Turley ... Turley Mills, Taos massacre in '47.. Simeon Turley. What a great solve. The history of Taos and Arroyo Hondo, Dunn Bridge, wow, did it ever fit the poem. Thru a frozen Rio Hondo we waded with metal detector. Over, under, and around all the walls of the Mills. Up and down and around canyons. Even near Donald Rumsfeld we were. Beautiful country, wonderful people, sad but true history to learn. But no treasure Chest involved. Oh well, this is just more of what I used to think.
12-09-2019, 10:47 PM,
And then there was Robin. Wow. Robin Oldys. If you havn't, do what Forrest suggested, and Google him. What a dreamboat!. But the solve. My oh my. His ashes scattered on Broadway, so many clues solved near by. Steamboat Springs, Colorado. What a lovely place to spend Christmas. I even found Santa and Mrs. Claws there, up by Fish Creek, near The Royal Flush. 40.481569,-106.752399 is between them. This one was a lot of fun!
12-30-2019, 09:56 PM,
I believe I have mentioned what a brilliant, genius of a partner I have. Deeepthnkr is his handle. He's given me permission to share one of his past 'phenomenon'. "If you are brave and in the wood" - Whats in the wood? Grain. Whats grain?' Maize, of course, being maze. An Indian Maze is a Medicine Wheel, and did we ever find some. They are totally awesome, and walking one gives a very calming experience. At least it did for me. You can find them on GE or GM, just takes some searching. This is one of many things that can be found in the poem. I have books of this stuff. Hoping this current one is the rignt one, and I can't imagine anything better. I hope this example gives all newbies a glimpse of what the poem of genius holds.
12-30-2019, 10:00 PM,
I prefer more simple, straightforward solutions to the riddles.

The wood is the bosque, a gallery forest.

razyfamily
12-30-2019, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2019, 10:06 PM by 5GIRLS.)
If it was so simple, we would have found it already, IMO. Like my early belief that Tres Piedras had to be a part. Tres Piedras= 3 stones. A Stone= 14 lbs. 3 x 14 = 42 lbs. Familiar huh?
12-30-2019, 10:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-30-2019, 10:29 PM by crazyfamily.)
Forrest loves that. Simple things right before your eyes. Remember he collected bottle caps and shrapnel from his downed jet.

razyfamily

“I can’t tell you how many thousands of miles I’ve walked through the deserts, and through the mountains, and along the streams, and around the lakes....”

That right there, is simple.

razyfamily
12-30-2019, 10:36 PM,
Hidden right in front of your nose would be more accurate. lol
12-30-2019, 10:41 PM,
How many years did Forrest walk right by that hidey place at San Lazaro where his friend found a stash of medicine?

razyfamily
12-30-2019, 10:54 PM,
You wouldn't believe the actual coordinates for that place. I was in shock when I found it.
12-30-2019, 10:58 PM,
Man, I would believe about anything. When I measured the distance from where warm waters halt to why is it that I must go, I about fell over.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thin Olive Jar BrazenBull 7 2,772 11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: deb