Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I used to Thin:k
02-20-2020, 02:55 PM,
RE: Things I used to Thin:k
I used to think others would learn how to ride that backwards bike too
02-20-2020, 06:01 PM,
I always thought there was good stuff. Now I think there's Great stuff.
02-21-2020, 10:14 AM,
(02-20-2020, 04:47 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 01:40 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 01:04 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I used to think that other people had better ideas than me.

Maybe they do, but are reticent to give out their ideas.

Maybe they don't, and you are the Lead Searcher. If so, I may have a slightly used T-shirt that I can sell you. Smile

No such thing as a lead searcher. I too used to think that searchers were keeping their good stuff close. These days I think there isn’t any good stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There is a lot of really good stuff that I won't divulge until after the TC is found.
02-21-2020, 07:53 PM,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKw9AYPeCz8
02-22-2020, 09:03 AM,
(02-21-2020, 07:53 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKw9AYPeCz8

When is your next BOTG? I may want to delay my next search until 30+ days afterwards so that I can save money just in case you are on to something.
02-22-2020, 11:06 AM,
Just waiting for more snow to be gone. I am not into looking in the snow, as I have done that twice. Just too cold for me. I believe we have made tremendous discoveries, tho will find out soon, if correct.
02-22-2020, 04:37 PM,
BT, you really should wait till we go, Deeepthnkr and I have great respect for you and wouldn't want you to waste yr $. We are unimaginably close to 100%, ioho, of the solve. Whats been the most interesting part of the end is looking back at his comments over the years and figuring out what he was hinting at. Sometimes the answers hit you out of the blue and makes your jaw drop at his cleverness. Deeepthnkr has called me laughing explaining some of these and it's just super entertaining. Good luck everyone and Melt, Snow!!!
02-22-2020, 07:44 PM,
(02-22-2020, 04:37 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: BT, you really should wait till we go, Deeepthnkr and I have great respect for you and wouldn't want you to waste yr $. We are unimaginably close to 100%, ioho, of the solve. Whats been the most interesting part of the end is looking back at his comments over the years and figuring out what he was hinting at. Sometimes the answers hit you out of the blue and makes your jaw drop at his cleverness. Deeepthnkr has called me laughing explaining some of these and it's just super entertaining. Good luck everyone and Melt, Snow!!!

OK. PM me when you leave, if possible. My search area this year is likely to have late snow anyway, depending on the weather. I agree with not searching in the snow. Be safe!
02-28-2020, 02:56 PM,
OK. Back to things I used to think when searching New Mexico. I told you about Ojo Caliente, but not all of it. I thought Solo, New Mexico was "alone in there", and La Madera was "brave and in the wood". At that time I figured Mesa Vibora was "no place for the meek". I actually camped there for a few nights, and that is where I ran into the rattle snake. I found some major 'bath tubs, like Olgas, in the turtle back. To be continued.
02-29-2020, 02:54 AM,
did you notice the owl between the "tall" trees

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thin Olive Jar BrazenBull 7 3,311 11-20-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: deb