Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poem has been solved imo part deux
11-23-2019, 05:47 PM,
its like that saying

when the facts change then my opinion changes, good sir

whats funny about that is they usually mean their opinion changed but the facts didn't

they just found out what they thought was the facts wasn't

so what i'm saying is when i said the poem was solved, i was wrong

however, as of last night i think the poem may have finally been solved

unbelievable i know!
11-23-2019, 08:01 PM,
RE: poem has been solved imo part deux
(11-23-2019, 05:47 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: its like that saying

when the facts change then my opinion changes, good sir

whats funny about that is they usually mean their opinion changed but the facts didn't

they just found out what they thought was the facts wasn't

so what i'm saying is when i said the poem was solved, i was wrong

however, as of last night i think the poem may have finally been solved

unbelievable i know!
so what happened last night?
11-23-2019, 08:07 PM,
There was a call to the Great Spirit early this morning.
11-23-2019, 08:16 PM,
the SB?
11-23-2019, 08:20 PM,
I just overheard the crumpling of the napkin which held the notes being passed around within the circle. That little ring keeps reminding me how different it would be if only we had seen what we know now then.
11-23-2019, 08:38 PM,
(11-23-2019, 08:07 PM)8bit katsina Wrote: There was a call to the Great Spirit early this morning.

Hawkeye and Cora watch as Chingachgook prays to the Great Spirit to receive Uncas, proclaiming himself "the last of the Mohecans"
11-23-2019, 08:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 08:53 PM by 8bit katsina.)
I like how you thought of that in particular. That's good stuff. What, may I ask, makes you believe today is any different than yesterday though?

https://youtu.be/_CI7Fo4p0v8
11-23-2019, 09:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-23-2019, 09:01 PM by Chris Yates.)
because every day you think new thoughts and realize you can improve upon what you already thought

most recently for me it was realizing i wasn't incorporating all 9 clues in a way they would be necessary to locate the treasure. so i realized my solve was probably wrong

so i set about trying to figure what f is doing with the poem clues where you could locate the trove using the geographic locations of all final clues as a map to the treasure location

i started to feel like it was correct when i saw the spot its pin pointing makes it obvious what is key in the poem

knowing this a person should be able to, in a swift and effortless manner, take the chest piece from its hiding spot
11-23-2019, 09:04 PM,
You would think that. I'm sure you are familiar with how much the mountains grow the further you put in below them. I found something similar to that in my search area. Well I didn't find something similar to that in my search area and that is precisely what I was looking for. Have you physically visited this location you are zooming down into? Is this a new location for you or have you search the same area?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  poem has been solved imo Chris Yates 72 7,870 12-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Last Post: 8bit katsina
  Does anyone think the poem has been solved? Daniel A 61 7,256 04-22-2019, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  POEM SOLVED!!! lostowl 19 6,616 07-20-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: EnigmaticThree
  Have you solved the poem? klipper 17 10,048 07-04-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: klipper