Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if a bunch of you are correct?
11-25-2019, 04:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 04:36 AM by thrilledtochase.)
I got to wondering, what if a bunch of you are correct? There’s definite concentrations of searchers in certain areas. Then I also got to wondering what if the sheer amount of information presented by Fenn was to help it fit MORE places. I just got done reading a great solve and there’s tons of evidence pointing towards the area. I don’t believe it’s there because it wouldn’t be legal to go get it, but the intricacy of his solve made me think what if Fenn found a BUNCH of places? A bunch of you might be ultimately correct...maybe no one gets the chest until someone starts talking to someone else....

I believe certain keywords will be present through multiple layers of the correct solves. I believe portal is at least one connection. So I plugged this solve I had never read with the two other portals I know about and formed a elongated triangle. If you bisect the angles you get a new center area that I am unfamiliar with. If you could potentially find a fourth solve in Utah which is at a bisection of the angle formed by the westernmost portal my head will explode. I’m off to keyword search Utah for the first time for the first time now...God sometimes I hate the chase lol
11-25-2019, 09:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 09:25 PM by 8bit katsina.)
Dang man it sounds like you're seriously discovering some stuff out there. I hope you are documenting your adventures. One day I hope to read about them from beginning to end. I have been looking back on some of the things you have posted about the portals. The bigger picture makes sense on a scale much larger than the Chase. The details, however, not even a magnifying glass can help me see them sometimes. I do try to see what you're seeing without spoiling the surprise for myself. That is much easier said than done. You could be onto something. Just because it isn't what you think it is doesn't mean it is nothing.

What if you are correct?
[Image: 831de8aea0e0da328b0ee99868dd8e3f.jpg]
11-26-2019, 02:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2019, 04:53 AM by thrilledtochase.)
RE: What if a bunch of you are correct?
(11-25-2019, 09:19 PM)8bit katsina Wrote: Dang man it sounds like you're seriously discovering some stuff out there. I hope you are documenting your adventures. One day I hope to read about them from beginning to end. I have been looking back on some of the things you have posted about the portals. The bigger picture makes sense on a scale much larger than the Chase. The details, however, not even a magnifying glass can help me see them sometimes. I do try to see what you're seeing without spoiling the surprise for myself. That is much easier said than done. You could be onto something. Just because it isn't what you think it is doesn't mean it is nothing.

What if you are correct?
[Image: 831de8aea0e0da328b0ee99868dd8e3f.jpg]

I try not to write too much down. I’m always worried someone may find my whole solve if I ever compiled it. I would offer this for thought. Forrest is a very reasonable person with 99% of his writings. The fact he’s mentioned portals more than once is fairly damning evidence in my eyes. My solve is not original. I found the portals on my own through reading the book and the poem. In my opinion this is where I got lucky. I have always read books with a dictionary close by, and if it weren’t for that fact I have no idea how long the poem would have taken me to solve. The evidence for the portals was gathered through already established solves. I believe one aspect of the code breakers to be incorrect, and I took what I knew and modified what others had started. There are plenty of people here that make me look dull. Words I had to look up because I’m not smart enough to know exactly what they mean began to form a definite pattern.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.) Essay - $25 minotaur_moreno 28 3,887 06-16-2019, 08:34 PM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno
  Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt Essay minotaur_moreno 10 2,435 05-27-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: realistrealist
  faith the foundation of the correct solve paulb 14 3,649 08-21-2018, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Shark
  The correct solve camstah 15 8,468 06-29-2017, 11:42 AM
Last Post: decall
  I can't stand a forum with a bunch of Cry Babies in it.... Gordon Lightfoot 6 2,453 06-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  "Correct Solve" (New Periodic Words) decall 37 21,957 06-06-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: RahRah