Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marry to a map
11-25-2019, 05:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 05:18 PM by Chris Yates.)
Tongue  marry to a map
i was thinking when f said mary the clues to a map, maybe he meant the opposite

thing is these kinds of thoughts have put me in a pensive mood

but the theatrics are killling me

if we can sniff out a hint here somewhere, i'm not sure

but if i knew what it was, i would probably keep it to myself

ima a bit of a hog that way. oink oink

btw, if you're ever in the market to buy a pig

don't buy one of those male pigs who wants to go around humpin the other male pigs

if theresever been, some sound advice ive given out, thats probably it

ingnore these words at your own risk

edit: i think the last chapter in ttotc is about the fate of his dad, marvin. just something i thought about right now
11-25-2019, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 06:44 PM by 8bit katsina.)
marry to a map
Prayer to Mary, our Lady of Guadalupe

Dear mother, we love you. We thank you for your promise to help us in our need. We trust in your love that dries our tears and comforts us. Teach us to find our peace in your son, Jesus, and bless us every day of our lives.

Help us to build a shrine in our hearts. Make it as beautiful as the one built for you on the mount of Tepeyac. A shrine full of trust, hope, and love of Jesus growing stronger each day.

Mary, you have chosen to remain with us by giving us your most wonderful and holy self-image on Juan Diego's cloak. May we feel your loving presence as we look upon your face. Like Juan, give us the courage to bring your message of hope to everyone.

You are our mother and our inspiration. Hear our prayers and answer us.
Amen.

[Image: 9c3ee6261190c0cc74bebea5f5d47293.jpg]

Maybe someone should roll the LoG they keep passing over.

https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-tur...th-the-map

Searching for combinations of certain words in your post made me extremely uncomfortable so I slid my one and two fingers over to the seam. You make me nervous sometimes Chris. "Stand behind a tree 60 feet away, and I will whomp you with an optical illusion!"
11-25-2019, 07:04 PM,
marry to a map
The thing about marriage and divorce is that you have to be married before you get divorced. I’m not so sure that it’s possible to be divorced from the map without having been married to it first.

razyfamily
11-25-2019, 08:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 08:19 PM by Chris Yates.)
RE: marry to a map
one day the music will be gone ..... forever

and then all we'll hear is crickets

but before that happens, if anyone is struggling to figure the treasure spot, i would begin with the salt

begin with the first clue, i mean

and then follow the clues clockwise from there

thats what JD would've done
11-25-2019, 08:39 PM,
marry to a map
You really have to dwell on that first clue.
I mean really soak it all in.

I don't think the music will ever stop. I don't have any music playing now, but I'm still tapping my foot to the beat of the drum in the distance. That might just be a water pump used to irrigate some sorghum field somewhere, but it's music to my ears. The Ancient Ones had a word for what you're talking about. It sounds just like it.
11-25-2019, 08:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 08:47 PM by emmett.)
counterclockwise Chris. ever neigh

nigh- The "right" map is critical, not a minor hint.
11-25-2019, 08:59 PM,
you have to know how you got somewhere to know which way you're turning

thats why solving the clues in order is key imo

speaking of key, f suggested some searchers are focalized on "a key"

which left open the possibilty there isn't just one key

not that this was a massive hint, but i would consider all of them, however many there are

(though that will admittedly require some effort)
11-25-2019, 09:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2019, 09:02 PM by 8bit katsina.)
marry to a map
You wouldn't just carry it all off without closing it would you?

Bananas and keys... what is today?
11-25-2019, 09:08 PM,
(11-25-2019, 05:49 PM)8bit katsina Wrote: Prayer to Mary, our Lady of Guadalupe

Dear mother, we love you. We thank you for your promise to help us in our need. We trust in your love that dries our tears and comforts us. Teach us to find our peace in your son, Jesus, and bless us every day of our lives.

Help us to build a shrine in our hearts. Make it as beautiful as the one built for you on the mount of Tepeyac. A shrine full of trust, hope, and love of Jesus growing stronger each day.

Mary, you have chosen to remain with us by giving us your most wonderful and holy self-image on Juan Diego's cloak. May we feel your loving presence as we look upon your face. Like Juan, give us the courage to bring your message of hope to everyone.

You are our mother and our inspiration. Hear our prayers and answer us.
Amen.

[Image: 9c3ee6261190c0cc74bebea5f5d47293.jpg]
Best concept of the year. Poor Anon Anon is missing all this good content. lol
11-26-2019, 11:42 PM,
marry to a map
That's cute. You could tape it to a balloon, fill it with helium, and tie it to a string.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marry them to a place on a map Stealth 6 2,233 02-15-2017, 06:01 AM
Last Post: boomergirl