Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wonderful Life!!!
11-26-2019, 05:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2019, 05:54 AM by armyredleg6.)
It's a Wonderful Life!!!
My favorite Christmas Movie of all time!!!!! Remember to hug someone tomorrow….they might need it. Forget the Chase and remember about giving. Give yourself. That might be all somebody needs. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!
11-26-2019, 06:29 AM,
RE: It's a Wonderful Life!!!
(11-26-2019, 05:52 AM)armyredleg6 Wrote: My favorite Christmas Movie of all time!!!!! Remember to hug someone tomorrow….they might need it. Forget the Chase and remember about giving. Give yourself. That might be all somebody needs. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

Great movie, it is my favorite Christmas movie as well. The rest of your post is spot on....sooner ir later we all give a part of ourselves, some alot, some not so much.
11-26-2019, 10:54 PM,
RE: It's a Wonderful Life!!!
it's a wonderful life is a great movie

i suggest everyone watch it this holiday season with a large glass of fried egg nog

and afterwards lay down in bed and take a nice nap

and turn off your alarm clock so it doesn't jar you awake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wonderful hint Chris Yates 6 4,021 08-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  IT = Life ? Tony 15 7,703 02-20-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich