Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FF is a plagiarist
11-30-2019, 10:32 PM,
FF is a plagiarist
How many of y’all have found quotes that FF has appeared to have been the author of but you have since found the quotes to have been plagiarized?
11-30-2019, 11:29 PM,
FF is a plagiarist
Got any examples?
12-01-2019, 01:14 AM,
RE: FF is a plagiarist
(11-30-2019, 10:32 PM)collaboration DNA Wrote: How many of y’all have found quotes that FF has appeared to have been the author of but you have since found the quotes to have been plagiarized?

Pick a number, any number between, oh, say 0 and 350,000 . . . and hope
it floats your boat.

If your boat gets floated this way, please go back to the poem.

If your boat doesn't get floated this way, please go back to the poem.
12-01-2019, 09:48 PM,
RE: FF is a plagiarist
When Fenn said he sold forgeries or knockoffs, it was a hint that his treasure hunt is a knock off too. Guess which one?
12-02-2019, 08:35 AM,
FF is a plagiarist
I know you probably think this is impossible, but there’s something you’re not considering. It has to do with motive...or should I say, “impulsion?” Think chess. Of all people, who would Fenn most likely be involved in a closely contested game of chess—one with a very...one might say extremely...high stakes prize?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk