Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kpros banning
12-01-2019, 01:02 AM,
Kpros banning
Deeep and I are wondering if anyone could/would cut and paste comments we made which led up to being banned there. Curious bout some others as well. Thanks.
12-01-2019, 01:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 02:07 AM by crazyfamily.)
Kpros banning
This is pathetic. I’m pretty sure I was banned before ever requesting a login at The Home Of Recycled ideas. Hairy Buttocks banned me after one post plastering the truth on his billboard. Effem. hoD puts me into moderation so my comments post the next day. No wonder the comments there are so bland.

razyfamily
12-01-2019, 05:32 AM,
RE: Kpros banning
It is pretty pathetic the thick skin that exists in this world. Actually it is quite funny how the ones that complained here about moderation and special treatment, etc. Are the ones that ban at the most. Kpro, bans anyone questions her unethical ways or anyone that catches her is a lie/conn.

KrapO posted about a "new documentary" (read trap to get other people's solve ideas) that she is producing. Someone asked if she was going to give any of the proceeds to charity. She indicated she would/always gives back, and another poster asked what charity that would be and she banned that person for asking.

Then she deleted all references to her little lie, leaving no trail. Same goes for her Fenntube, anyone questioning her selfish ways is moderated. Always trying to keep up appearances. By definition that is how cults work.
12-01-2019, 09:24 AM,
(12-01-2019, 05:32 AM)Top Secret Wrote: It is pretty pathetic the thick skin that exists in this world. Actually it is quite funny how the ones that complained here about moderation and special treatment, etc. Are the ones that ban at the most. Kpro, bans anyone questions her unethical ways or anyone that catches her is a lie/conn.

KrapO posted about a "new documentary" (read trap to get other people's solve ideas) that she is producing. Someone asked if she was going to give any of the proceeds to charity. She indicated she would/always gives back, and another poster asked what charity that would be and she banned that person for asking.

Then she deleted all references to her little lie, leaving no trail. Same goes for her Fenntube, anyone questioning her selfish ways is moderated. Always trying to keep up appearances. By definition that is how cults work.

Agreed. Its almost comical to watch. Meanwhile, she is constantly being roasted over on reddit where she cant do anything about it. Ha!
12-01-2019, 06:53 PM,
(12-01-2019, 05:32 AM)Top Secret Wrote: It is pretty pathetic the thick skin that exists in this world. Actually it is quite funny how the ones that complained here about moderation and special treatment, etc. Are the ones that ban at the most. Kpro, bans anyone questions her unethical ways or anyone that catches her is a lie/conn.

You said "cults". Was that a typo?
12-01-2019, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 08:21 PM by Top Secret.)
KrapO is setting herself up for another round of bannings with this flaunting post
"Why does BIP book talk about hidden clues on pages 18-19 (literally) and this SB makes references to pages 8-9 in a river runs through it. BIP is a fascinating book. "

She is so out of touch with searchers. Selling krap to naive searchers. "Acquires" an archive BIP book with strict instructions not to be sold, and now she is trying to spin it into some secret book that contains clues to solve the poem. Only KrapO would scam searchers like this. Fenn keeps digging himself deeper into the dump hanging with character of selfish intent.
12-02-2019, 08:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 08:56 AM by Top Secret.)
This might be a warning to those who email and get close to Fenn. He knows what you are up to and will turn it on you. He gets his entertainment practicing his marketing charm, while you think you are special but the only thing you get is further away from solving the poem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is this about? Fenn banning Searchers From The Chase? CapnCook 42 6,663 01-27-2019, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Bet