Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why all the turning
12-09-2019, 03:45 PM,
Why all the turning
around, going back, etc. Deeep just figured out what he was hinting at and of course lol, it confirms we have been wise. Oo. This has been one of Forrest's more clever hinting methods . It only helps with clue 1 though, so don't get too excited. if you figure out but we will confirm if you get it right.
12-09-2019, 04:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 04:26 PM by Chris Yates.)
RE: Why all the turning
i think it has to do with take the chest and go in peace

the way a puzzle maker would put this as a clue/hint is its saying you're going out the way you came in

if you decipher the clue /hint of going out, then you just flip it and you know what you do to get to that spot. going in

imo, this is one of the things he's hinting at generally in that SB

the 2 indians on the horses coming towards you, then eric sloane paints them going away from you

so he's connecting further with "rakish" angle though i don't know what that is

LOP = line of position. for example amelia earheart is connected with 157/337

the other thing is the hint in the SB is 2 people on horses

this same hint is in looking for lewis and clark. 2 guys on horses. and they are trying to find the way "out"

why must i go and leave. figure this out and you can know the way in, imo

go in peace, because, peace is self referential in the poem as to how you would go out
12-10-2019, 01:21 AM,
(12-09-2019, 04:25 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: i think it has to do with take the chest and go in peace

the way a puzzle maker would put this as a clue/hint is its saying you're going out the way you came in

if you decipher the clue /hint of going out, then you just flip it and you know what you do to get to that spot. going in

imo, this is one of the things he's hinting at generally in that SB

the 2 indians on the horses coming towards you, then eric sloane paints them going away from you

so he's connecting further with "rakish" angle though i don't know what that is

LOP = line of position. for example amelia earheart is connected with 157/337

the other thing is the hint in the SB is 2 people on horses

this same hint is in looking for lewis and clark. 2 guys on horses. and they are trying to find the way "out"

why must i go and leave. figure this out and you can know the way in, imo

go in peace, because, peace is self referential in the poem as to how you would go out

you leave st and enter ts is all I can say Chris.
just saying ss
12-10-2019, 09:06 AM,
Absolutely two guys on horses is the biggest, and is repeated in L&C! But the turning around at blaze is a smaller area hint. Save this post and look at it when it's announced that we found it, if we are the first up there. Two guys on horses is a dead give away when u have right map lol.
12-10-2019, 10:03 AM,
Remember the double line cross and the # symbol? The two arms of the cross go two different directions from the center vertical lines. Looking at the right side of the cross it looks like an "F" but looking at the left side it looks like a reversed "F". The two horses in the SB represent the two "F's". One picture shows them from one direction and the other picture shows them from the opposite direction, just like the "F's" in the # symbol or double cross. The two "F's" balance each other just as the second picture of the horses was drawn to balance the first one.

The cross itself is tipped at an angel to the right, just as the feather on the hat of one of the Indians. And the sombrero hats look like land features where the double cross is located. And the vertical lines in their clothing represent vertical lines in the same land features.
12-10-2019, 04:24 PM,
Tell u what?
12-12-2019, 09:18 AM,
8bit, Steph won't fix Mikes login issue after repeated attempts to ask her to do so. BT has even told her but no resposse . As for the answer we will not just give it away . We were fishing to see if anyone else knew. No bites so we feel more secuire in being alone.
12-12-2019, 04:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 04:52 PM by Chris Yates.)
(12-12-2019, 04:24 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: You said "rakish". Does this mean that having a rake handy while
searching might be of significant help? I plan to bring a rake with me,
along with gloves and a flashlight.

f is the one who said rakish

rakish has something to do with jaunty, disreputable or immoral

only thing i can think of currently is if i turn to the poem and look for letters r-a-k

they seem to connect to star trek

it could if help if certain lines must go, on a space voyage
12-13-2019, 06:47 PM,
(12-12-2019, 04:24 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: You said "rakish". Does this mean that having a rake handy while
searching might be of significant help? I plan to bring a rake with me,
along with gloves and a flashlight.

Not a bad idea. It's the step ladder that slows me down, however. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is NM turning on FF? filmguy 2 1,953 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: antigroove