Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long
12-14-2019, 06:27 AM,
How long
(12-13-2019, 06:23 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 09:18 AM)travis.gore.79 Wrote: Don’t worry the chest is safe. My solve fell apart. Back to the drawing board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(12-12-2019, 12:01 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @BT
Using Forrest's criteria of 12',

So you think that the chest is 12’ from the Blaze? That is how I interpret that statement

Nope, It is irrelevant how near the blaze you are. Forrest was answering a question about what if you were 12' from the TC, could you see it. Forrest answered you probably could see it. I will not disclose the distance to the blaze except to say it is several MILES away...

Thanks for the clarification of 12’
I will have to disagree with you on the relevance of closeness. My new spot 12’ from the Blaze looks good. If you can see the blaze from miles away. How do you determine when to look down? “Look quickly down” I will also note that you can not see the blaze at my new spot until you walk out of the patch of woods. Which makes sense to me. You can’t see the blaze because you are “in the wood” once you are out of the wood you can see the blaze. Look down.

Maybe that is what the Sloane painting is saying. You have to go in and out.

12-14-2019, 03:05 PM,
RE: How long
(12-14-2019, 06:27 AM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 06:23 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 09:18 AM)travis.gore.79 Wrote: Don’t worry the chest is safe. My solve fell apart. Back to the drawing board

(12-12-2019, 12:01 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @BT
Using Forrest's criteria of 12',

So you think that the chest is 12’ from the Blaze? That is how I interpret that statement

Maybe the blaze is 3000 feet higher than where you are standing? The TC can be directly in front of you but the blaze is 3000' higher. You would have to look down quickly to see the TC. IMO, your trip may be spot-on; mine might be crap. I am only giving alternative images.

Nope, It is irrelevant how near the blaze you are. Forrest was answering a question about what if you were 12' from the TC, could you see it. Forrest answered you probably could see it. I will not disclose the distance to the blaze except to say it is several MILES away...

Thanks for the clarification of 12’
I will have to disagree with you on the relevance of closeness. My new spot 12’ from the Blaze looks good. If you can see the blaze from miles away. How do you determine when to look down? “Look quickly down” I will also note that you can not see the blaze at my new spot until you walk out of the patch of woods. Which makes sense to me. You can’t see the blaze because you are “in the wood” once you are out of the wood you can see the blaze. Look down.

Maybe that is what the Sloane painting is saying. You have to go in and out.

just saying ss