Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Your Opinion - What Are We Missing?
12-19-2019, 02:52 PM,
I know that nobody likes talking about WWWH but FF has said for years we don't dwell on this clue enough and "if you don't have WWWH, you have nothing".

Do we need more imagination to figure out this clue? Tears, clouds, etc.?
Do we need to simplify? A lake or river?
Is it related to spirituality? Bible verse?

Are we missing it completely? If so, what do you think?

Fenn seems to think we are way off and keeps pounding the line of "get back to WWWH"......

How could we be so far off that only "more than several" out of a few hundred thousand have at least been here without knowing or have correctly guessed it?
12-19-2019, 02:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019, 03:17 PM by travis.gore.79.)
Warm waters halt.
This was fun to figure out. We have laws that we must look at.

Newton’s law of motion
For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction

Halt = to stop abruptly

With water being a liquid it is impossible to halt it. Whatever you put in front of it to stop it , the water will just bounce off taking the path of least resistance.

Frozen water can be stopped, not halted. It takes time to freeze. We want to stop it right now!

Since we are still talking about laws of nature. The only way to halt water is to vaporize it! The only way to do that is with a volcanic eruption. I know that you have seen lava flows into the Pacific Ocean from Hawaii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-19-2019, 03:27 PM,
RE: In Your Opinion - What Are We Missing?
How many think that you can find WWWH without boots on the ground?
12-19-2019, 03:35 PM,
(12-19-2019, 03:27 PM)HankJonesJr. Wrote: How many think that you can find WWWH without boots on the ground?

I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-19-2019, 04:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019, 04:10 PM by Beavertooth.)
(12-19-2019, 03:27 PM)HankJonesJr. Wrote: How many think that you can find WWWH without boots on the ground?

I do, but it may be easier with BOTG.

[/quote]
12-19-2019, 05:06 PM,
Precisely. That’s what we’re missing.

This has been hashed out for years, but there are a few things that I think are important.

1) many have solved the first clue, but they won’t know it until the treasure is found. The solution to the first clue is common enough for many to have solved it.

2) water doesn’t have to be halted there, IT begins at a place where warm waters halt. WWWH could be an entirely theoretical place where you find IT. Or just where IT starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
12-19-2019, 05:50 PM,

I do.
12-19-2019, 06:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019, 06:53 PM by trigace.)
At the risk of someone getting close to my search area, I'm going to divulge my WWWH, somewhat.

There's a body of water where the water forms a huge W shape. The two right arms of this W encompasses an intermittent island in the shape of a man's "arm" w/o the hand. So, this "W-arm" is the "warm" of WWWH.

There's another application to "warm" but I won't divulge what that means, but it's NOT what everyone has been thinking.

You "Begin it" where this "W arm" stops or halts. From there you follow "down" the canyon.

This area is where FF's story of the recipe for a pimiento cheese sandwich is seen. The bowl of colorful flaring edges describes the nearby topography. Note: FF never talks about the actual recipe for the sandwich, just the bowl. No one thinks that that could be a strong hint??

You do not need BOTG to find this area. In fact it would be difficult to find on the ground.
12-19-2019, 10:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019, 10:13 PM by Chris Yates.)
(12-19-2019, 05:06 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Precisely. That’s what we’re missing.

This has been hashed out for years, but there are a few things that I think are important.

1) many have solved the first clue, but they won’t know it until the treasure is found. The solution to the first clue is common enough for many to have solved it.

2) water doesn’t have to be halted there, IT begins at a place where warm waters halt. WWWH could be an entirely theoretical place where you find IT. Or just where IT starts.

#1 is false and obviously so

moreover, you can't solve something and not know it's correct, because that would defeat the whole purpose of making something solvable

especially when a correct and complete solve will require a long list of consecutive clues to be correct.... in a place as large as the Rockies, no one is going to stumble onto a correct solve with that many lucky guesses

and this is precisely why f has never made a comment using that specific wording ... the way you stated it ... that someone/anyone has "solved" or deciphered the first clue but didn't know it

that wouldn't even make any sense

and to believe such an absurdity renders the idea of solving/deciphering clues completely meaningless

there would be no way to tell the difference between solving something correctly or solving it incorrectly, which would mean this whole thing is a sham
12-19-2019, 10:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019, 10:42 PM by crazyfamily.)
Oh, a reversal from Yates. Didn’t expect that.

(12-19-2019, 10:08 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: ...especially when a correct and complete solve will require a long list of consecutive clues to be correct.... in a place as large as the Rockies, no one is going to stumble onto a correct solve with that many lucky guesses

and this is precisely why f has never made a comment using that specific wording ... the way you stated it ... that someone/anyone has "solved" or deciphered the first clue but didn't know it

Do expect that people will somehow *know* for sure once they have found the first clue?
”No, many people have found the first clue but they didn’t know it. Until someone finds the treasure they will not know for sure that they have discovered the first clue.”

Or they might have found it without realizing it?
Yes

They might have found it without realizing it...yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just read an opinion by Dal admin 24 2,399 06-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: admin
  only my opinion Chris Yates 3 941 09-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  This is just my opinion.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 3,422 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Forrest's Missing Book? Beavertooth 2 1,498 02-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: knighterrant
  My tooth brush is missing geydelkon 10 4,016 01-05-2018, 02:11 AM