Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned
12-20-2019, 12:06 AM,
Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned
This is a general question, so I'll post it here:

What are the consequences, if any, on CC posters breaking rule #1 on other forums?
Or is that an acceptable loophole?

Case in Point: Posted at Harry's - Conspiracy Theory (a Thread that was dead but John Brown took it upon himself to revive it with this.......)

"To get to the nut of it, I think there is a user on THOR with the user name of Dcjjj12345, that may have other monikers:
Djjmciv
Djj1104
Filmguy

The new use".......blah blah blah......

John Brown's Post:
He's a complete and total prick. He's one of the reasons I quit posting on CC. When I was searching for Randy, a pack was spotted high in rough terrain on the wrong side of the river. I had no intention of searching there because it was dangerous and also pretty hinky, but it was important that someone search there. S&R was going to send rock climbers out I think. Then this moron posts on CC that he placed the backpack there. I had no choice but to alert S&R as I didn't want them going into harm's way without knowing about the claim. I told S&R that he was probably a 40 year old 300 pound masturbator living in his mommy's basement but they of course had to do their diligence. It turned out it was Randy's pack and we think he lost it on one of his scouting trips since he was found on the Santa Fe side of the river. He told the cops who interviewed him that his workmate posted the claim about the backpack. The cops let it go at that.

This 100% percent breaks Rule #1. Something as blatant, direct, and unprovoked to come out of nowhere and make these statements should come with a very harsh penalty no matter where it's posted. IMO

To harbor this much hate and anger all this time.....I definitely see John Brown in a different light now and glad he's (In a manner of speaking) gone from here.
12-20-2019, 02:37 AM,
RE: Conspiracy Theory - John Brown should be banned
(12-20-2019, 12:06 AM)filmguy Wrote: This is a general question, so I'll post it here:

What are the consequences, if any, on CC posters breaking rule #1 on other forums?

Case in Point: Posted at Harry's - Conspiracy Theory (a Thread that was dead but John Brown took it upon himself to revive it with this.......)

"To get to the nut of it, I think there is a user on THOR with the user name of Dcjjj12345, that may have other monikers:
Djjmciv
Djj1104
Filmguy

John Brown's Post:
He's a complete and total prick. He's one of the reasons I quit posting on CC. When I was searching for Randy, a pack was spotted high in rough terrain on the wrong side of the river. I had no intention of searching there because it was dangerous and also pretty hinky, but it was important that someone search there. S&R was going to send rock climbers out I think. Then this moron posts on CC that he placed the backpack there. I had no choice but to alert S&R as I didn't want them going into harm's way without knowing about the claim. I told S&R that he was probably a 40 year old 300 pound masturbator living in his mommy's basement but they of course had to do their diligence. It turned out it was Randy's pack and we think he lost it on one of his scouting trips since he was found on the Santa Fe side of the river. He told the cops who interviewed him that his workmate posted the claim about the backpack. The cops let it go at that.

This 100% percent breaks Rule #1. Something as blatant, direct, and unprovoked to come out of nowhere and make these statements should come with a very harsh penalty no matter where it's posted. IMO

To harbor this much hate and anger all this time.....I definitely see John Brown in a different light now and glad he's (In a manner of speaking) gone from here.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. There are different rules at other sites. Let them police themselves.
12-20-2019, 10:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 10:26 AM by fundamental design.)
(12-20-2019, 02:37 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:06 AM)filmguy Wrote: This is a general question, so I'll post it here:

Djjmciv
Djj1104
Filmguy

John Brown's Post:

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. There are different rules at other sites. Let them police themselves.

Actually, there has been precedent of this “loophole” problem having been played out here from a prior cc member (Kpro). She posted an untruth on Hairy’s about another cc member (John Brown) and, if I remember correctly, John Brown called her out on it here and Stephanie was wise to tell Kpro that you need to be able to back up what you posted. Kpro took that opportunity but wasn’t able to back it up. This is how she got banned/timed out.

I’m not making judgments on the above OP as that is for others to resolve.

Pays to be a winner.
12-20-2019, 10:45 AM,
(12-20-2019, 10:24 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Actually, there has been precedent of this “loophole” problem having been played out here from a prior cc member (Kpro). She posted an untruth on Hairy’s about another cc member (John Brown) and, if I remember correctly, John Brown called her out on it here and Stephanie was wise to tell Kpro that you need to be able to back up what you posted. Kpro took that opportunity but wasn’t able to back it up. This is how she got banned/timed out.

1) I thought Kpro was banned because she was trolling for members here to shift to her new site that she established. However, I was not involved in her banning, so I don't know what transpired.

2) As far as backing up what was posted, most of what JB posted is factual, as far as I know --- but obviously not his prior speculation as to filmguy's personal characteristics.

3) I stand by my prior comments.
12-20-2019, 03:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 03:48 PM by Top Secret.)
(12-20-2019, 10:45 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 10:24 AM)fundamental design Wrote: Actually, there has been precedent of this “loophole” problem having been played out here from a prior cc member (Kpro). She posted an untruth on Hairy’s about another cc member (John Brown) and, if I remember correctly, John Brown called her out on it here and Stephanie was wise to tell Kpro that you need to be able to back up what you posted. Kpro took that opportunity but wasn’t able to back it up. This is how she got banned/timed out.

1) I thought Kpro was banned because she was trolling for members here to shift to her new site that she established. However, I was not involved in her banning, so I don't know what transpired.

2) As far as backing up what was posted, most of what JB posted is factual, as far as I know --- but obviously not his prior speculation as to filmguy's personal characteristics.

There exist a near infinite list of reasons why kpro is bann worthy. She was banned for secretly emailing cc member to support her scam searchers vanity forum.

The reason she was banned is because I set it up. I discovered it and I ordered the hit. You are welcome alll

As far as John Brown not posting here. Consider it a blessing in disguise. No more “I bet you a C-note that I am better than you “ crap

This place gets better every day.
12-20-2019, 04:54 PM,
Top Smile Thats funny. John Brown seems like a decent guy to me, but he did love to bet C notes. I'm shocked to learn John Brown has left the Lamar Canyon Chase Chat pack( all the top dogs are here), to go live with coyotes. Huh?
--I'm still not buying that co-worker story, filmguy.
12-20-2019, 06:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2019, 06:49 PM by Top Secret.)
(12-20-2019, 04:54 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Top Smile Thats funny. John Brown seems like a decent guy to me, but he did love to bet C notes. I'm shocked to learn John Brown has left the Lamar Canyon Chase Chat pack( all the top dogs are here), to go live with coyotes. Huh?
Top dog filter is what this is. I think you would win a C-note with that coyote fake dog theory!

I don’t buy the film guy story either. C-note to be won there too

What are we going to do with all these C-notes? Bribe Fenner?! Wink
12-20-2019, 07:29 PM,
(12-20-2019, 06:47 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 04:54 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Top Smile Thats funny. John Brown seems like a decent guy to me, but he did love to bet C notes. I'm shocked to learn John Brown has left the Lamar Canyon Chase Chat pack( all the top dogs are here), to go live with coyotes. Huh?
Top dog filter is what this is. I think you would win a C-note with that coyote fake dog theory!

I don’t buy the film guy story either. C-note to be won there too

What are we going to do with all these C-notes? Bribe Fenner?! Wink

I won a $100 bet with Mrmagic, but failed to send him the charity of choice to send it to. Does anyone remember what that bet was about? I've already forgotten due to old age.
12-20-2019, 08:50 PM,

I agree with your #1. That was my understanding of her banning as well.

JB will be back. Eventually, he gets jumped on over at the Looney Bin and he comes back over here. Then TopSecret climbs all over him and he takes off again. During his last visit over here, he called me a liar - with no proof of said lie - so as far as I'm concerned he can STAY elsewhere.
12-23-2019, 07:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 07:58 AM by fundamental design.)

That’s why I wrote she got a timeout for it. I wrote “banned/timed out” because it doesn’t show up on screen as a timeout but banned.

Pays to be a winner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOL. Banned by KPRo illinoisghost 31 3,216 10-19-2020, 09:11 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  The Sloane-Fenn pull 80-90 plan - conspiracy Top Secret 21 1,678 10-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  If the controversial people keep getting banned everywhere... LeadSolver 6 690 08-28-2020, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Dr. Coffee
  Fenn Underground connection to FFTreasure.com Conspiracy Theory Top Secret 5 674 06-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  John Wayne Bobbitt (The Chase's Celebrity) filmguy 4 1,697 01-29-2019, 10:03 AM
Last Post: HankJonesJr.
  Brown Trout / Home of Brown Windy City 31 27,541 10-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: OjoDude