Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to FF n Everyone
12-20-2019, 01:01 AM,
Merry Christmas to FF n Everyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCP0y-mbaFo
12-22-2019, 05:35 PM,
RE: Merry Christmas to FF n Everyone
Merry 2019 Christmas Everyone. I am heading to Kentucky New Year 2020 to see Daughter and Grands; have a happy holiday season. Mosquito bite wound is almost healed. Truck in good shape for trip and trip in Spring.
just saying ss
12-22-2019, 07:45 PM,
Merry Xmas, EOS! Wish you'd explain this mosquito bite. How did it become so serious? Safe travels.
12-23-2019, 02:27 AM,
@5Girls
I thought I explained enough; it was very gross. I had a horsefly bite about 10 years ago with similar results; a briar puncture just after heart attack from DVT. The leg vessels got clogged after vehicle accident just prior to heart attack and now blood flow in legs is very poor.
We all have flora and fauna growing on our skin; my flora is more profuse than normal. When I have a puncture wound, a pus pocket forms within 24 hours. This must be removed as quickly as possible or it will be in the muscle. I was asleep when bit and awakened with eight bites in a square inch. It cost me $17,000 for hospital bill.
The operation left a 9cm deep x 3cm hole which has almost healed (leaving a huge scar).
@wild
The spring is on the right, isn't she?
just saying ss
12-23-2019, 02:34 AM,
I hadn't seen this EOS, wishing you full recovery. Stay well, and have a wonderul holiday. I may as well add this, I sure would like to hear from her fan club.
12-29-2019, 10:09 AM,
(12-23-2019, 02:27 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @5Girls
I thought I explained enough; it was very gross. I had a horsefly bite about 10 years ago with similar results; a briar puncture just after heart attack from DVT. The leg vessels got clogged after vehicle accident just prior to heart attack and now blood flow in legs is very poor.
We all have flora and fauna growing on our skin; my flora is more profuse than normal. When I have a puncture wound, a pus pocket forms within 24 hours. This must be removed as quickly as possible or it will be in the muscle. I was asleep when bit and awakened with eight bites in a square inch. It cost me $17,000 for hospital bill.
The operation left a 9cm deep x 3cm hole which has almost healed (leaving a huge scar).
@wild
The spring is on the right, isn't she?

Hey 5Girls, I thought I should jump in here and give you all some medical advice regarding Mosquito bites. I have been using Aspercream for a decade or more on bites of any kind, especially Mosquito bites. First of all, you should keep a tube at home and include it in to go case when planning a trip to the hills and mountains. By applying a dab on the bite then rubbing it in as soon as you notice you've been bitten; then again before going to bed. It draws out the poison and drys the bite up at record speed. I find that after only two applications it has done the job.

Yes, it a product that is manufactured for sore muscles, but it is great on and small infections from bites, even pimples believe it or not.
For those who find that what I'm stating is correct pass it on to family and fellow searchers.

Good luck out there and be safe!

Gil,
The man with the correct solve!
12-29-2019, 12:10 PM,
Thanks, Gil. You still have a bro in southern NM?
12-30-2019, 12:09 AM,
@Gilagin
I need to try that on the bites, thanks. I have not heard that before; I usually use skin so soft to repel.
just saying ss
12-30-2019, 12:43 AM,
(12-30-2019, 12:09 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: @Gilagin
I need to try that on the bites, thanks. I have not heard that before; I usually use skin so soft to repel.

You could probably find a more effective repellant.

---
To stop the itching from mosquito bites, I apply a piece of ice for a minute or two. Usually stops the itching for several hours. A second application usually stops the itching for the rest of the day.
12-31-2019, 06:25 AM,
@BT
Extremely allergic to Deet; actually swell up, turn beet-red and on fire. That is why I use Skin-So-Soft. Ice works on bites to relieve itching; by that time the bite has caused the infection. It's just frustrating; many showers to try and reduce the flora and fauna levels. I must say though that not all bites will cause me problems but when they do...
@5Gs
I can sit on a chair now as the bite area is in final crystallization and the scab is forming. It is itching but healing fine. The scar will be about 2" diameter.
On the road in a a couple of hours; my niece is in serious condition in the hospital. I am going to Ruby Memorial in Morgantown, WV (down behind the WVU Football Stadium) to try to cheer her up. I will need to drive a bit out of the way to get to Kentucky but feel it is necessary. My niece, her husband and their two adopted children were broad-sided by a semi-truck that ran a red light. The Chevy Blazer is now a U-shape. She's still in surgery (they haven't called me yet) as I sit here worrying; it happened around three pm yesterday. It took three hours to get the helicopter life flight to scene. The one boy has minor injuries and the other boy seems fine. The police had to restrain the husband from killing the driver of the semi after the life flight left. Sorry about the bandwidth usage; am upset as she is my favorite niece...
just saying ss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And a Merry Christmas to all CLOUDFOOT 6 1,502 12-25-2018, 02:49 PM
Last Post: CLOUDFOOT
  Christmas 2017 foreverinlovewiththeislandgirl 0 1,005 11-21-2017, 03:48 PM
Last Post: foreverinlovewiththeislandgirl
  Merry Christmas to all !!!! Windy City 9 4,012 12-25-2016, 10:40 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
Star Christmas eve jamesbrohamalambage 17 11,005 12-27-2015, 02:21 AM
Last Post: deb
  Merry Christmas searchers. Windy City 5 3,559 12-26-2015, 12:59 AM