Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several
12-27-2019, 10:30 AM,
Several
I agree, and this goes to the heart of the chase. If you can’t take Forrest’s words at face value, or some reasonable definition there of, then it becomes possible that the whole thing is just a story.

If when he said that thing about codes and cyphers that he somehow meant the opposite, then it’s possible that by not wanting to say whether or not the chest is buried, he is doing so to avoid lying.

I mean, you could argue that the chest is buried in the words of the book, metaphorically speaking, but would it be? The truth would be buried, not the chest.

So, several means several, or it doesn’t.

Searchers have been within about 200 feet of the treasure, or they haven’t.

Many have discovered the first clue or they haven’t.

Some may have solved the first four clues, or they haven’t.

To believe otherwise casts doubt on the veracity of the story about the treasure, IMO, and I flip flop between these two sentiments all the time.

razyfamily
12-27-2019, 11:13 AM,
RE: Several
(12-27-2019, 10:30 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: To believe otherwise casts doubt on the veracity of the story about the treasure, IMO, and I flip flop between these two sentiments all the time.

They have meds for that.

Remember, it's not paranoia if they really are after you.

Smile
12-27-2019, 01:42 PM,
Several
(12-27-2019, 11:13 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 10:30 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: To believe otherwise casts doubt on the veracity of the story about the treasure, IMO, and I flip flop between these two sentiments all the time.

They have meds for that.

Remember, it's not paranoia if they really are after you.

Smile
I know. It’s a big problem.

razyfamily
01-03-2020, 08:30 PM,
RE: Several
“Within” is not the same as “less than”

Within several steps means within more than two but not many more than two

So it’s three upwards, to maybe 9 steps imo.... a long way!