Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big blaze, little blaze
5 hours ago,
RE: Big blaze, little blaze
(Today, 04:37 AM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(Today, 03:09 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 05:10 PM)travis.gore.79 Wrote: Maybe it’s in Manhattan that is a Burrough

I get the “word” play. I just don’t understand why we need to turn right after we
Find blaze
Look down
Quest to cease
Now turn right on BLM land.

We are already on Bureau Land and have been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the pathway from wwwh until you are wise you will be walking presently (used to be a vehicle road but not public). Just imagine you are driving along when you see the big picture and you have been wise in a couple of ways. Look quickly down and you are looking just; therefore, you will then need to park your imaginary vehicle and walk that direction. IMO it is simple but wait until you you are "in the wood."
This is the BOTG part and it is time-consuming.

You can walk. I will drive.
I only need to walk 1/2 mile.

Walking is better than streaking; I think that spot may have already been searched.
3 hours ago,
Big blaze, little blaze
(5 hours ago)legacyhelper Wrote:
(Today, 04:37 AM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(Today, 03:09 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 05:10 PM)travis.gore.79 Wrote: Maybe it’s in Manhattan that is a Burrough

I get the “word” play. I just don’t understand why we need to turn right after we
Find blaze
Look down
Quest to cease
Now turn right on BLM land.

We are already on Bureau Land and have been

On the pathway from wwwh until you are wise you will be walking presently (used to be a vehicle road but not public). Just imagine you are driving along when you see the big picture and you have been wise in a couple of ways. Look quickly down and you are looking just; therefore, you will then need to park your imaginary vehicle and walk that direction. IMO it is simple but wait until you you are "in the wood."
This is the BOTG part and it is time-consuming.

You can walk. I will drive.
I only need to walk 1/2 mile.

Walking is better than streaking; I think that spot may have already been searched.

Absolutely! No one wants to see this white boy streaking

I was searching for something else in Brooklyn. I was there November 18-20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the chest is inches from the blaze Chris Yates 5 529 01-19-2020, 06:10 PM
Last Post: legacyhelper
  Has anyone in the forum gound "The Blaze" I have!!! bladeorion1262 6 1,057 10-23-2019, 12:06 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  My Blaze.... minotaur_moreno 16 2,492 10-20-2019, 08:26 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Marvelous blaze liv42dy 191 39,226 09-19-2019, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Now you know. The “BLAZE” is exactly 141.3 Miles from Fenn’s house. Mongo 33 3,526 09-13-2019, 11:33 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  is the blaze a rock Chris Yates 16 2,151 04-18-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates