Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vloggers take the lead with access to Forrest
01-15-2020, 06:12 PM,
https://youtu.be/IP6fcZ-yn9M

Cynthia also posts some relevant comments about the interview at the crack lounge.

razyfamily
01-15-2020, 07:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 11:22 PM by crazyfamily.)
Q1
C: Has the location you have chosen for the treasure always had a special meaning to you, or did it become a special place later in life?

F: Well Andy, always is a long time. I'll just say that where I hid the treasure is a very special place to me, and I really don't want to elaborate on that.

Q2
C: Is a four-wheel drive vehicle required to reach the starting location?

F: Is a four-wheel drive needed to get to the location. Well, I don't need a four-wheel drive to get out of my garage, but I really don't want to answer a question like that because it gives too many hints or clues.

Q3
C: What would you like to happen if the treasure remains unfound?
F: Well, Andy, I think somebody's gonna find the treasure. I don't know when, but if nobody ever finds it, you know, as the decades go on, why eventually somebody's gonna find that treasure.

Q4
C: Are you inspired by the community that your treasure hunt has created?
F: Well, inspired is not the right work. I feel very good, I'm very pleased with the number of people that have gone into the rocky mountains looking for the treasure. That was one of my goals and I'm very pleased that that's happened.

Q5
C: Have you ever been to Eldorado Canyon?
F: Now Andy, you know I'm not gonna answer a question like that.

Q6
C: Are there any signs of civilization or man-made objects in the area where the chest is hidden?
F: Well, I don't know what you mean by in the area. I mean, the area could be a hundred miles... the place where that treasure chest is hidden is in an isolated area. Wait a minute. lemme, lemme think about that, is in an isolated area. What does isolated mean.
C: Is that your answer?
F: Okay, that's good.

Q7
C: Can the sun shine on the treasure's location for the majority of the day?
F: The location where the treasure is hidden is in the sun a good part of the day, yeah.

Q8
C: What inspires you to keep the treasure hidden after all these years?
F: As opposed to going back to get it. is that what he's trying to say? Read me the question again.
C: What inspires you to keep the treasure hidden after all these years?
F: Well, when I hid the treasure I had no intention of going back and getting it. I mean, it's where I left it and it's gonna be there for a long time or until somebody finds it. I hope somebody finds it.

Q9
C: Have you checked on it lately?
F: I have not checked on it lately, no.

Q10
C: When was the last time you checked on it?
F: What?
C: When was the last time you checked on it? This is my question.
F: The last time I checked on the treasure's location is when I hid it there. I have never been back to that spot.

Q11
C: Is the chest hidden in an very isolated location?
F: Well, I just answered that.
C: Exactly, yes. Do you want to expound?
F: The treasure is hidden where a person would not normally go. I guess you could call that an isolated location, yeah.

Q12
C: Did you hide it in Colorado?
F: Now Andy, I know that you're searching in Colorado, and if you think I'm gonna put an X on a map, you're wrong. But, I will say that it's in Colorado, or Wyoming, or New Mexico, or Montana. One of the four.

That completes their questions. Is there anything you want to add for the people...

F: Well, you know, we've had at least a few people from Australia come to the Rocky Mountains looking for the treasure. I can think of about four or five just off hand, and I'm glad that the Aussie's are interested in the treasure. I think it's a great thing for them to do, and I invite everybody in Australia to come to the United States, go to the Rocky Mountains, and look for the treasure. And I hope they will.
01-15-2020, 07:25 PM,
RE: Vloggers take the lead with access to Forrest
Thanks CF
01-16-2020, 03:10 AM,
(01-15-2020, 07:19 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Q2

F: Is a four-wheel drive needed to get to the location. Well, I don't need a four-wheel drive to get out of my garage, but I really don't want to answer a question like that because it gives too many hints or clues.

I really like this question and answer, but it's so easy to read things into it. For one, more and more vehicles are being produced with 4- or all-wheel drive that would not be capable of traversing roads below 10200 ft. It's imperative to have adequate ground clearance; in ideal weather conditions that and aggressive tread is probably more important than 4WD.

That said, when I bought my Willys as a retirement project at the end of 2012, I already owned a Dodge Ram, a Yamaha Grizzly and a Jeep JK Rubicon - so I DID need a 4WD to get out of my garage! LOL!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKmScNS...Q83xVXDefg
01-16-2020, 05:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 08:32 AM by crazyfamily.)
I always defer to the earlier comment about retrieving the chest in any weather. If it were snowing(or heavy rain for that matter), the last thing I would do is run the alpine loop.

razyfamily
01-16-2020, 09:53 PM,
Who is Andy?
does anyone know why his questions were chosen?

Do we know he exists?
01-16-2020, 09:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 09:57 PM by Andrew Jef.)
(01-16-2020, 03:10 AM)NTMI Wrote:

I really like this question and answer, but it's so easy to read things into it. For one, more and more vehicles are being produced with 4- or all-wheel drive that would not be capable of traversing roads below 10200 ft. It's imperative to have adequate ground clearance; in ideal weather conditions that and aggressive tread is probably more important than 4WD.

That said, when I bought my Willys as a retirement project at the end of 2012, I already owned a Dodge Ram, a Yamaha Grizzly and a Jeep JK Rubicon - so I DID need a 4WD to get out of my garage! LOL!

Please pardon my skepticism. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
01-16-2020, 11:09 PM,
(01-16-2020, 09:53 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: Who is Andy?
does anyone know why his questions were chosen?

Do we know he exists?

Andy is the guy from Australia (vlogger?). Cynthia was filling in to do the interview for an Australian Travel show so Andy wouldn't have to fly to the US to do the interview (inferrred). She explains this in the text just below the YouTube interview..
01-17-2020, 12:53 AM,
(01-16-2020, 09:56 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 03:10 AM)NTMI Wrote:

Please pardon my skepticism. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
Hey, I totally get your skepticism, no need to beg pardon.

It's your sarcasm that I'm not feeling. And thank you for your contribution as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKmScNS...Q83xVXDefg
1 hour ago,
(01-16-2020, 03:10 AM)NTMI Wrote: [quote="crazyfamily" pid='230723' dateline='1579133966']

Q2

Rough tread and 10 ply and good springs so they don't creek.
just saying ss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lead Searcher Death Row Top Secret 215 29,756 11-26-2019, 01:34 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Lead Searcher has a message for Fenn Top Secret 98 12,351 11-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Last Post: GoldenFrog
  Yes I will admit I'm the lead searcher. mike marcum 4 666 10-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Lead Searcher(s) Riddlemethat 0 649 03-23-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
  Lead Dog participation trophy Top Secret 10 1,797 03-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  WWLSD (What Would Lead Searcher Do?) touchingpaintings 2 882 03-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates