Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait...did you hear that?
05-22-2014, 08:33 AM,
Tom and Jimbo,

Interesting thoughts. You may be correct.
05-22-2014, 09:10 AM,
Good thought. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-22-2014, 09:27 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from liv42dy on May 22, 2014, 9:33 am</b>

Just a thought..., If somebody did whisper the correct solve to Forrest you would think the treasure would be in their possession now. Perhaps the searcher is unaware that he is correct. Also...Forrest does not need directions to the chest which he himself hid. Therefore, the whisperer needed only to inform forrest by giving him superficial details, or specific measurements between objects or clues or whatever, which he would recognize as a correct solve. That way nobody else could read the e-mail and determine it's location.

Liv42dy
</div>

Did f not say "they whisper" so it may have been more than one

If we can't hear the whisper it to me is all speculation

So a good thought for naught till someone finds it and needs to tell him the solve after finding it otherwise if telling him superficial wrong details he probably would not reply back and may even not reply back to a correct solve since he may not want it found. I am speculating that whisper is a hint for a location and has nothing to do with an email.
05-22-2014, 11:59 AM,
If "whisper" is a hint for a location, where have we all been taught to whisper?
05-22-2014, 12:27 PM,
Perhaps you will hear the whisper if you look and listen in the right place. If nothing to do with an e-mail then likely has to do with blogging. Either way, it is possibly a person on this blog site, if not Dal's. There is nothing else too listen to otherwise. A location hint? Speculating is too strong of a word, how about second guessing? IMO you should follow that lead just the same.

Liv42dy
05-22-2014, 12:51 PM,
@liv42dy - Hard to speculate or assume, but, since more than one person on chasechat has alluded to sending Forrest their solution around the time of Scrapbooks 61 & 62, perhaps others (other blog sites, lurkers, those who have never read blogs, etc.) may have done so also.

For me, it makes more sense that it was an e-mail rather than Forrest taking the time to follow this or any other blog.

@Tim Nobody - regarding f using "they" - perhaps an e-mail with a solution was sent by a "couple" rather than a single person.
05-22-2014, 01:44 PM,
"It seems logical to me that a deep thinking treasure searcher could use logic to determine an important clue to the location of the treasure. Is someone doing that now and I don’t know it? It’s not what they say on the blogs that may be significant, it’s what they whisper. f "

some people have emailed Forrest, and they have got some things right, and they have been in the neighborhood or somewhat close

Forrest is wondering if any of these people are getting closer or perhaps have gotten it right. this is why there is a question asked

no one has emailed Forrest the correct solution.

i think i may be one of these searchers. i know my solution that i emailed to Forrest wasn't correct, and this was quite a while back, but i think i may have gotten some things right and been in the neighborhood.

'whisper' is referring to anything not being said in public/blog. Forrest is wondering, if anyone is getting it right, they have not said it on a blog, they have only said it with their fellow searcher or people they trust.

'whisper' would also be something emailed to Forrest, however, i conclude from this statement Forrest has not received such an email.

this statement from f also could possibly be seen as a hint that he wouldn't mind the whisper being shared with him, so that he knows how close someone is.

the problem with that is, the person sharing does not have the motivation of receiving a confirmation in reply, only f would know. and the other problem is, what risk is there in emailing Forrest if one truly believes they may have cracked this thing?

i was thinking about emailing Forrest again myself, but recent chatter over a certain situation on the blogs made me very nervous on how safe it is and i have decided to hold off for now.

05-22-2014, 05:26 PM,
I dont have the foggiest. Thats the problem with mind reading .lol (Thats a joke in case anyone thinks I am serious.)

I have been lost ever since the rooster post. lol Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-22-2014, 05:46 PM,
Deb do you take that Liger out searchin with you? Is that a trained search Liger?
05-22-2014, 06:08 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Retired Postmaster on May 22, 2014, 1:51 pm</b>

@liv42dy - Hard to speculate or assume, but, since more than one person on chasechat has alluded to sending Forrest their solution around the time of Scrapbooks 61 & 62, perhaps others (other blog sites, lurkers, those who have never read blogs, etc.) may have done so also.

For me, it makes more sense that it was an e-mail rather than Forrest taking the time to follow this or any other blog.

@Tim Nobody - regarding f using "they" - perhaps an e-mail with a solution was sent by a "couple" rather than a single person.
</div>
RP I agree but maybe he used THEY so it wouldn't narrow it down more to a individual ( Her or Him )