Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait...did you hear that?
05-22-2014, 06:33 PM,
LOL No Buddy he prefers fresh meat to gold. Would need a golden treasure to keep him fed! Cant even imagine a cat that big. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-22-2014, 07:20 PM,
No treasure yet? Maybe the whisperer got cold feet based on the location?

IMO Forrest put the treasure in a place that would benefit the needful. "<b>IT IS FOR THEM, AND OTHERS LIKE THEM, THAT I WROTE MY BOOKS, AND HID THE TREASURE</b>." http://dalneitzel.com/2014/05/22/scrapbook-seventy-one/

God Bless Forrest Fenn
05-22-2014, 09:56 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on May 22, 2014, 7:08 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Retired Postmaster on May 22, 2014, 1:51 pm</b>

@liv42dy - Hard to speculate or assume, but, since more than one person on chasechat has alluded to sending Forrest their solution around the time of Scrapbooks 61 & 62, perhaps others (other blog sites, lurkers, those who have never read blogs, etc.) may have done so also.

For me, it makes more sense that it was an e-mail rather than Forrest taking the time to follow this or any other blog.

@Tim Nobody - regarding f using "they" - perhaps an e-mail with a solution was sent by a "couple" rather than a single person.
</div>
RP I agree but maybe he used THEY so it wouldn't narrow it down more to a individual ( Her or Him )</div>
</div>

Uh-oh! I didn't know I was suppose to email my solution to Forrest.

Will he tell me if I am getting warm or not?

05-22-2014, 10:33 PM,
I emailed Forrest pics of my solve a month ago without specifying where they were taken in case his email account was hacked. I would never email a solve with directions. Better safe than sorry...

05-22-2014, 11:53 PM,

<b>Quote from Jimbo on May 22, 2014, 11:33 pm</b>

I emailed Forrest pics of my solve a month ago without specifying where they were taken in case his email account was hacked. I would never email a solve with directions. Better safe than sorry...

</div>

For the tens of thousands of emails f has received of people claiming to know where it is and others telling him who knows what crazy things, it would probably be faster just to go and find the chest than read through all of them hoping to find the right solution... Just saying.

Can you imaging searching for the blaze in his email? It would be worse than what is on the blogs and your head would really be screwed up. Smile
05-23-2014, 12:49 AM,
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about someone looking at anyone's info. I mean, most of us don't even take each other's solves seriously here on the blogs, much less some other person going to look through thousands of emails. :-) If there going to hack into his info., it's just going be his personal files, which I'm sure he wouldn't have anything there for them to find. I just really don't think there are that many people out there, besides us, that care that much about it or even believe in it. Our own paranoia can sometimes get out of hand and worries over nothing misplaced.

I say send him every solve you got and wait very, very patiently and maybe, just maybe you might get some kind of confirmation down the road in the form of a public response, regardless of whether you believe he means what he says regarding not given out any clues or hints or whatever. I mean, what else you gonna do in the mean time, besides wait? He sure seems to want to talk lately. Let him talk. Perhaps he will spill some grain off the wagon for us poor farmers. :-) I like hearing new things, especially whispers. ........wait for it.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-23-2014, 05:31 AM,
Send him your solve - he might get a good laugh out of it. You and half the other folks who sent him one will believe that "some kind of confirmation down the road" is just for you.
05-23-2014, 06:19 AM,
Chris Yates you are a logical man. One more thing on the individual vs "they". With large masses such as a corporation perhaps, it tends to be viewed as a single entity as opposed to each and every employee when addressed. On the other side of the coin one person may be speaking for the masses from the masses. They whispered when they did so.
05-23-2014, 10:00 AM,
I think its OK to tell him where you are searching. Just dont accompany that info with a complete detailed solve that someone else could use. That to me is common sense

Forrest wants to know where people are searching and there's no harm keeping him informed but he will neither help nor hinder any solve presented to him - his rules!
05-23-2014, 12:20 PM,
I think the whisperer has the location, FF is just waiting for this person/persons to finish the solve.