Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait...did you hear that?
05-23-2014, 03:49 PM,
I'm on the door-step! 8-)
05-23-2014, 03:55 PM,
Who cares if you haven't sent him an email. That doesn't mean you're not close now or won't eventually get there. Besides, there have always been people that were close from the beginning. :-) This is a great time to start. There is more information now than there was in the start and things being eliminated. I know it would have saved me a lot of time and money if I knew then what I know now. There's no time like the present!!

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-23-2014, 04:06 PM,
A Whisper

A whisper to the man has set him aglow,

He reveals a clue, because a deep thinker knows.

Most don’t understand his immaculate plan

So he’s leveling the field as fast as he can.

While discussing the issue where warm waters halt,

He slipped-up and cracked opened his secret vault.

Out came the answer, it’s not related to a dam.

Damn! ……Now I have to start over again, Sam.

Ritt/Platto ll

05-23-2014, 05:08 PM,
halogetter:

I've long admired your post. I have a question. Please email me at emmett_dearing yahoo.com
05-23-2014, 05:24 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from colokidd on May 23, 2014, 4:44 pm</b>

So only those who have recently emailed Forrest has a chance at the treasure?

I have never sent an email to him and I assume many others have not either.

So why continue the chase or why even start now???
</div>

Q: So only those who have recently emailed Forrest has a chance at the treasure?

A: Yes

Q: I have never sent an email to him and I assume many others have not either.

A: sorry to hear that, looks like you are SOL

Q: So why continue the chase or why even start now???

A: good point. you should probably just give it up

05-23-2014, 05:47 PM,
Hey, dont listen to that BS. Anyone could find it. Dang sometimes it makes you wanna reach through your monitor and shake a certain searcher...lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-23-2014, 06:00 PM,

<b>Quote from deb on May 23, 2014, 6:47 pm</b>

Hey, dont listen to that BS. Anyone could find it. Dang sometimes it makes you wanna reach through your monitor and shake a certain searcher...lol
</div>

Now what did I do??... I wasn't even here... was out of town that day...was sick that day... was out on the Ocean, No service for the computer. was.. wass..Oh! not me? sorry just a reflex reaction. continue. Tongue

05-23-2014, 06:19 PM,

<b>Quote from colokidd on May 23, 2014, 4:44 pm</b>

So only those who have recently emailed Forrest has a chance at the treasure?

I have never sent an email to him and I assume many others have not either.

So why continue the chase or why even start now???
</div>

Continue because it is still out there and I see this no different than him saying people have been within 500 feet. F is stirring the pot again. I see that statement of whisper more a hint than actually someone that sent him a complete solve just IMO. If everyone sees it as an email you may not know of places that you should whisper in besides a library. If we didn't hear what the whisper is then good luck asking again what it is so it is sort of pointless over assuming about it.
05-23-2014, 06:48 PM,
Q: I have recently emailed Forrest, does that mean i have a chance at finding the treasure?

A: Depends if you emailed him on the second tuesday of the month

Q: Deb said 'anyone' can find it. I am anyone. does this mean i can find it?

A: possibly, but understand that Deb meant 'anyone' who emailed Forrest recently on the second tuesday of the month

Q: Tim Nobody says that this is exactly the same thing as people being with 500 feet, and f is just stirring the pot, is this right?

A: yes, they are exactly the same thing. one minor detail though i would clarify. Forrest placed a fold in the space/time continuum in a popular but incorrect search area which instantly transports people within 500 ft of the treasure and returns them promptly without them knowing what happened. this allows Forrest to accurately claim people have been within 500ft. other than that though, Tim is correct, they are exactly the same thing.

05-23-2014, 07:14 PM,

<b>Quote from Chris Yates on May 23, 2014, 7:48 pm</b>

Q: I have recently emailed Forrest, does that mean i have a chance at finding the treasure?

A: Depends if you emailed him on the second tuesday of the month

Q: Deb said 'anyone' can find it. I am anyone. does this mean i can find it?

A: possibly, but understand that Deb meant 'anyone' who emailed Forrest recently on the second tuesday of the month

Q: Tim Nobody says that this is exactly the same thing as people being with 500 feet, and f is just stirring the pot, is this right?

A: yes, they are exactly the same thing. one minor detail though i would clarify. Forrest placed a fold in the space/time continuum in a popular but incorrect search area which instantly transports people within 500 ft of the treasure and returns them promptly without them knowing what happened. this allows Forrest to accurately claim people have been within 500ft. other than that though, Tim is correct, they are exactly the same thing.

</div>

I like Friday funnies by Yates