Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"it"s and "i"s
05-26-2014, 05:28 AM,
"it"s and "i"s

Hi,

I haven't been out yet - I think I'll be able to go once, and that's got to be the one, so been reviewing for the last fivce months, making sure nothing was missed, checking each piece dozens of times.

My tentative schedule puts it sometime this summer, but need to free up a week, which is tough for me.

Spent yesterday under the sink, sweating new cut-off valves to the pipes, among other things ... and of course, working on the puzzle .... today (Memorial Day) may be a bit better.

How about you .. have you been on a trip yet? I don't think of it as a search, but a parsel pick up trip.

astree

=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
05-26-2014, 01:36 PM,
"it"s and "i"s
I went a couple of weeks ago. It might have been one of my last trips as I may have to be starting over from scratch. But I had a blast with my last solve and we'll see what the future has in store!

Pays to be a winner.
06-07-2014, 09:54 AM,
"it"s and "i"s

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tom on May 23, 2014, 12:42 pm</b>

Take "it" in the canyon down. "It" is the chase.
</div>

I disagree. IMO, "it" (in this line) is a mode of transportation other than walking. If you find the beginning, "it" will be obvious and you will take "it" in the canyon down.
06-08-2014, 07:39 AM,
"it"s and "i"s

from there ITS no place for the meek

here, he is referring to EARTH and GR"IT"

astree
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
06-08-2014, 10:34 AM,
"it"s and "i"s

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from scott W on June 7, 2014, 10:54 am</b>

If you find the beginning, "it" will be obvious and you will take "it" in the canyon down.
</div>

Agree 100% with this part... Smile
06-08-2014, 01:24 PM,
"it"s and "i"s
Yes, "it" is below the home of brown, but it can also run a very far distance and is also accessible "WWWH". You can put in WWWH, but you won't be going the right direction. And before anyone asks, I am not referring to the directional flow of a river.

scott
06-09-2014, 07:57 PM,
"it"s and "i"s
I agree Locolobo I thinks a certain mode of transportation is needed and a waterway is not involved. I too have a unique feature that is accurately described by one word in the poem, and in one way it is a marvel.
06-09-2014, 08:00 PM,
"it"s and "i"s
Planning on going for my next search in a couple of weeks.
06-09-2014, 08:24 PM,
"it"s and "i"s
Good luck and have a fun trip Lorax. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-09-2014, 10:55 PM,
"it"s and "i"s
Five days and counting. We have three spots picked out, but only one of them REALLY fits. Of course, it's all in the interpretation. One must ask, "Would Fenn really know about that fact? If so, would he have used it in the poem"? I've been trying to keep it at a level a child would relate to, and I run each solve by three children of different ages. Funny thing is that each child has a different view; not much unlike all of us here.

Regardless, we have confidence and consensus in one of the solves. We are putting in and taking it down.

scott W