Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarification for something said on HOR
01-25-2020, 11:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 11:22 AM by Mindy.)
Clarification for something said on HOR
Someone sent me the following screenshot of kpro’s recent post on the hint of riches:

[Image: d1ff38446647fed41fa405e28ca36d73.jpg]

What she said is both misleading and untrue, so I feel compelled to provide the truth of what really occurred.

1. I did not call the woman and child by name. The woman and child (and Harry’s) provided that on their own. I never “attacked” this woman, or her child. In fact, it was HARRY’S members that published the name of the mother and child. I NEVER did. What EXACTLY did I say? I said, in a post, that I knew about that 16 year old. That’s it. No names mentioned. Again, it was Harry’s who posted names, and also the mother herself.

And, for the record, that mom and I have made peace with each other and speak on friendly terms.

2. I did not call FF “Bill Cosby” or a “pedophile.” I called him a “predator,” and predators come in many shapes and forms. AGAIN, I did not say FF was Bill Cosby or a pedophile. What I DID say about Bill Cosby was that when a man has incredible power, many people refuse to believe he can do anyone any harm. It finally took many women coming forward for the truth to be known. That was the context of the Bill Cosby comment.

3. The “law” NEVER got involved. The post was removed at the request of the mother. I honored that request. FF also asked me to remove it. I decided the whole thing was like an out of control wildfire, so I deleted it. It wasn’t “accidentally” deleted, according to my memory. I simply didn’t intend for the mother and child’s name to be posted publicly, and when it did, I honored the mom’s request. No “law” intervention happened. Period.

So, there you have the truth of it. If you all would like me to drag out the screenshots, I will.

And, kpro seems to believe that repeating lies over and over somehow makes them true. This is not 1984, Kpro, and remember when you said the same things about me on FB, and how you were either forced to or convinced to delete those libelous posts after I proved you were wrong?

So why do you keep stirring that pot? You know what you say is untrue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-25-2020, 11:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 11:30 AM by fundamental design.)
RE: Clarification for something said on HOR
(01-25-2020, 11:08 AM)Mindy Wrote: Someone sent me the following screenshot of kpro’s recent post on the hint of riches:

[Image: d1ff38446647fed41fa405e28ca36d73.jpg]

What she said is both misleading and untrue, so I feel compelled to provide the truth of what really occurred.

1. I did not call the woman and child by name. The woman and child (and Harry’s) provided that on their own. I never “attacked” this woman, or her child. In fact, it was HARRY’S members that published the name of the mother and child. I NEVER did. What EXACTLY did I say? I said, in a post, that I knew about that 16 year old. That’s it. No names mentioned. Again, it was Harry’s who posted names, and also the mother herself.

And, for the record, that mom and I have made peace with each other and speak on friendly terms.

2. I did not call FF “Bill Cosby” or a “pedophile.” I called him a “predator,” and predators come in many shapes and forms. AGAIN, I did not say FF was Bill Cosby or a pedophile. What I DID say about Bill Cosby was that when a man has incredible power, many people refuse to believe he can do anyone any harm. It finally took many women coming forward for the truth to be known. That was the context of the Bill Cosby comment.

3. The “law” NEVER got involved. The post was removed at the request of the mother. I honored that request. FF also asked me to remove it. I decided the whole thing was like an out of control wildfire, so I deleted it. It wasn’t “accidentally” deleted, according to my memory. I simply didn’t intend for the mother and child’s name to be posted publicly, and when it did, I honored the mom’s request. No “law” intervention happened. Period.

So, there you have the truth of it. If you all would like me to drag out the screenshots, I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other misleading, and therefore untrue, statement from Kpro above is where she says she was banned for “inappropriately “stealing” users”. Nope, it was explained that she was banned for advertising another Chase forum on CC. Stephanie provided that as the explanation, from what I recall. How Kpro spins it is just a possible consequence of the real, inappropriate action.

This is similar to when Kpro got a time out before on CC because she couldn’t prove her case to Stephanie about what she posted on Harry’s about John Brown. A classic case of a spin job getting called out and rectified.

You can post opinions. But, once you go beyond that it’s best to be accurate.

Pays to be a winner.
01-25-2020, 11:50 AM,
Kpro is trying to rewrite history to her own advantage.

Her motivation was money, plain and simple. While on CC she attempted to ingratiate herself with many searchers in order to steal their ideas, because she lacked confidence in her own abilities to solve the clues. She then decided she could more easily steal searchers' ideas if she ran her own forum. She also believed she could make money off the forum (advertising, chase coins, etc). Her vlog and participation in other vlogs is similarly motivated.

There is nothing wrong with seeing/using other people's ideas -- this is why most of us participate in the forums.

In Kpro's case, she took it one giant step further. She would attempt to become a "friend" to various searchers to elicit more information on their solves than was publicly posted. That crosses a line in my book.

There is also nothing wrong with attempting to make money off the chase. But if you do, you should be honest about your motives, and not try to make up nasty stories that are untrue. I remember the incidents described above, and Mindy is telling the truth.

For new searchers, I would simply say "Beware of Kpro. She is in it to win it, at all costs. And she can be nasty and mean on occasion."

I should also state that Mindy and fundy are not friends of mine, and I have taken them to task publicly and privately many times for what I believe are posts that generally waste people's time and/or fail my logic standards.
01-25-2020, 11:57 AM,
(01-25-2020, 11:28 AM)fundamental design Wrote: The other misleading, and therefore untrue, statement from Kpro above is where she says she was banned for “inappropriately “stealing” users”. Nope, it was explained that she was banned for advertising another Chase forum on CC. Stephanie provided that as the explanation, from what I recall. How Kpro spins it is just a possible consequence of the real, inappropriate action.

Actually, she was advertising her forum in her signature line, but she was also using Private Messages to CC participants to suggest they come over to her forum. So both issues were part of her banning. She had to be banned to stop the PM's.
01-25-2020, 12:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 12:23 PM by fundamental design.)
(01-25-2020, 11:50 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: Kpro is trying to rewrite history to her own advantage.

I should also state that Mindy and fundy are not friends of mine, and I have taken them to task publicly and privately many times for what I believe are posts that generally waste people's time and/or fail my logic standards.

Correct on your first part above.

I have usually prevailed on the latter. Smile

(01-25-2020, 11:57 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 11:28 AM)fundamental design Wrote: The other misleading, and therefore untrue, statement from Kpro above is where she says she was banned for “inappropriately “stealing” users”. Nope, it was explained that she was banned for advertising another Chase forum on CC. Stephanie provided that as the explanation, from what I recall. How Kpro spins it is just a possible consequence of the real, inappropriate action.

Actually, she was advertising her forum in her signature line, but she was also using Private Messages to CC participants to suggest they come over to her forum. So both issues were part of her banning. She had to be banned to stop the PM's.

Yes. I just brought the light to the public part of the issue that Kpro mischaracterized (because she didn’t mention it), and as a result, Kpro did not accurately provide one of the reasons for her banning.

Pays to be a winner.
01-25-2020, 02:38 PM,
(01-25-2020, 12:15 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 11:50 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: Kpro is trying to rewrite history to her own advantage.

Correct on your first part above.

I have usually prevailed on the latter. Smile

In your own mind, I suppose. Twisted as they may be, I have my own logic standards.
Smile
01-25-2020, 02:57 PM,
How much of above re krapo is applicable to Mike, do you all think? I asked him at one point if he was sure he wanted to get involved with her. Will she hang with him when she learns all his tech knowlege? Time will tell. In my opinion of corse.
01-25-2020, 04:47 PM,
My issues with Kpro are two fold: 1) She was PM'ing me to come over to Thor and continued even when I said no thank you; 2) In April 2018, she published a PM from me to her on THor WITHOUT my permission and WITHOUT my knowledge. IMO, Kristie is extremely manipulative, whether she is trying to build up her forum or her vlog or her business ventures in the chase. I once recommended to LurkerMike that he "listen to what she says, but believe what she does," and it is the same recommendation to everyone else.

My issue with Mike is the use of my email address, volunteered during the fund raising for Jaime, to advertise their vlog. That has largely stopped now that a few of us over here complained about it.
01-25-2020, 05:40 PM,
My issue with Mike is: I thought he had one of the best blogs on utube. Teachin men how to treat their boys. Just hangin out, always smilin, laughin, talkin. Makin messes, n lovin life. Miss that.
01-25-2020, 10:12 PM,
Mindy, I just see humor in title of thread. said on HOR. lol n haha
can i say that? aw why not. u did.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions to Forrest and looking for clarification from him too! admin 21 2,311 08-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Clarification on Forrest's Comments Snowrider75 10 6,621 04-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Snowrider75
  Clarification of a Fenn quote. true north 7 5,894 10-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Clarification BrazenBull 4 2,154 10-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mdavis19