Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarification for something said on HOR
02-04-2020, 01:26 AM,
RE: Clarification for something said on HOR
Nutjob, all we ever asked is that if anyone so convinced of Mongos truth in the location, why doesn't he post the solve. That could be the convincing. Give out the nine clue answers, beginning with wwwh, and why it is correct. How was that clue determined. Then go from there. What all the secrecy about? I never enjoyed, "Because I said." In fact, it kinda pissed me off. The "I know something you don't know," is just as bad. And that is all we get from anyone who stands behind Mongo. Sorry, this retoric has not convinced me, and I plan on going botg at first opportunity.
02-04-2020, 04:31 AM,
Well, Mongo did have his "in-house assets" he queried with his "Computer Analytics" last year:

https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php...t=computer

Big Grin
02-04-2020, 03:54 PM,
(02-04-2020, 01:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Nutjob, all we ever asked is that if anyone so convinced of Mongos truth in the location, why doesn't he post the solve. That could be the convincing. Give out the nine clue answers, beginning with wwwh, and why it is correct. How was that clue determined. Then go from there. What all the secrecy about? I never enjoyed, "Because I said." In fact, it kinda pissed me off. The "I know something you don't know," is just as bad. And that is all we get from anyone who stands behind Mongo. Sorry, this retoric has not convinced me, and I plan on going botg at first opportunity.

It can never be proven that one's wwwh is correct, as there are many
routes to the treasure. Only one's solution of the last clue can be proven correct, and the proof would be possession of the TC, or a
very demonstrative photo/video of having found the TC.

Going on and on and on about "he said, she said" or the like won't get
anyone closer to a good solve. But entertainment is key, right?
02-04-2020, 04:28 PM,
(02-04-2020, 01:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Nutjob, all we ever asked is that if anyone so convinced of Mongos truth in the location, why doesn't he post the solve. That could be the convincing. Give out the nine clue answers, beginning with wwwh, and why it is correct. How was that clue determined. Then go from there. What all the secrecy about? I never enjoyed, "Because I said." In fact, it kinda pissed me off. The "I know something you don't know," is just as bad. And that is all we get from anyone who stands behind Mongo. Sorry, this retoric has not convinced me, and I plan on going botg at first opportunity.

I think he has posted a little of his solve. But he is really just confirming Slick's solve, which included Folsom Falls as where warm waters halt (goes underground?), and a nearby area that appears to be a Google Earth visual of a horse's head with a headdress. Apparently "headdress" is an old definition for "halt". There are a few other Google Earth visuals close by that they tie to the poem. As a confirmer, Folsom Falls is exactly the same mileage distance from Forrest's house in Santa Fe as the numerical number of his street address in Temple, TX (with a decimal point moved). In my experience, it is very difficult for a searcher to abandon a solve once they have found what they consider to be an "Easter egg" in TTOTC. They don't allow for the possibility of coincidence or some other meaning in TTOTC. YMMV

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clarification on Forrest's Comments Snowrider75 10 5,810 04-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Snowrider75
  Clarification of a Fenn quote. true north 7 5,274 10-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Clarification BrazenBull 4 1,831 10-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mdavis19