Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential concept about the Blaze
02-11-2020, 06:59 PM,
RE: Potential concept about the Blaze
(02-11-2020, 05:52 PM)brubr Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 05:05 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Your photography makes that stone look much bigger than the dimensions you stated. There may be huge demand for skills like that. Smile

Nope. I cropped it severely to hide the background

Much less demand for "cropping" skills. Smile
02-11-2020, 11:29 PM,
(02-11-2020, 12:35 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Plus the clues are contiguous. That means that the blaze is connected in some way to where warm waters halt.

If you think about the sunrise and where it begins, you can imagine the connection. This is the way to theorize about the blaze. Still, it has to start with the first clue. It could be a trail, or a river, or a road, or the sun, or something else connected to the first clue.

razyfamily

No, I think contiguous means each one consecutively in time after the previous one; but there may be a quantum leap between each of their start and end points.
02-12-2020, 12:04 AM,
(02-11-2020, 10:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 01:53 AM)legacyhelper Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 12:21 AM)syd500 Wrote: Agreed. It was more an observation on when someone got to the point of solving the clues and tried to determine what the blaze is, which could be anything or nothing at all. Sounds like folks have been close so made me think what the blaze could be to make them walk past it or not solve the final clues.

Concerning yourself with other searcher's efforts in this hunt will shunt
your attention away from your own solving/searching effort(s). I suggest
you focus on solving the poem. When your solve looks great (not just
good) to you, you should ask a trusted intelligent friend to try to find
flaws in your solve. Good luck. Please emphasize safety at all times.
Why would you want people to stop posting? This type conversation is what opens the mind for most, allowing them the freedom of thought necessary for this quest. You all read, ask, comment all u can.

My blaze is what was created by my partner and I. It began at wwwh, all the way to the 10X10. A lot of reading, writing, no rithmetic, critical thinking, and imagination has led us to our solve. (Go away snow) The blaze IMO, is what is created by yourself. But! I fully expect to find another when finally able to go botg. Will be easily recognizable when seen.

I didn't tell people not to post. I want the TC found. Good luck to you
and your partner.
02-12-2020, 12:24 AM,
Thank you, sorry I misunderstood.
02-12-2020, 08:30 AM,
Potential concept about the Blaze
(02-11-2020, 11:29 PM)muset Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 12:35 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Plus the clues are contiguous. That means that the blaze is connected in some way to where warm waters halt.

If you think about the sunrise and where it begins, you can imagine the connection. This is the way to theorize about the blaze. Still, it has to start with the first clue. It could be a trail, or a river, or a road, or the sun, or something else connected to the first clue.

razyfamily

No, I think contiguous means each one consecutively in time after the previous one; but there may be a quantum leap between each of their start and end points.

Maybe.

The difference is that contiguous means they are touching one another. However, Forrest used both terms to describe the clues.

What does it take for the clues to be touching one another?

razyfamily
02-13-2020, 07:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 07:23 AM by easternOHsteve.)
(02-11-2020, 11:14 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: When I inagine Fenns place of Peace, I imagine him about 13 years old. He was at a place where there was a lot of activity, noise, and hubub. The peace place was where he went off alone, or maybe with one other (who is dead now) to find solitude, quiet, and bonding with the one other. A beautiful little clearing in the woods, near a stream or babbling brook, to just relax and ponder.

Yeap, 100%. There was one other with him-meaning of life? It would probably be where there is water to fish as his Father would be the driver of the vehicle... But the remote area could not be viewed from the water? Just my imagined Forrest's place of Peace.

That's a pretty scary stone. There are many faces on it, including baby Yoda yelling/crying! Sideways it looks like a rabbit with a missing ear ("Hear me all??")

Looks like a setup for someone down below the cliff to be "accidentally" hit by a tumbling boulder (easily pushed over in its current configuration). Stay safe out there people!

Your photography makes that stone look much bigger than the dimensions you stated. There may be huge demand for skills like that. Smile
[/quote]

meall m (genitive singular mill, nominative plural meallta)

ball, globe
prominent, fleshy part
protuberance, projection
tumour, swelling; (plural) mumps
(topography) knoll, mound
lump, mass
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/meall
just saying ss
02-13-2020, 03:07 PM,
Meall is most definitely a ball. So hear ball land listen good.Where is a place that most everyone knows about where a ball lands? NY on New Years Eve. Now poem says listen good What do you hear on New Years Eve? Old Lang Syne. Connection to Catcher in the Rye through misheard song lyrics by Holden, which may be why poem says listen good and why F writes about that book. Of course we moved past this since it doesn't put one on a map.
02-13-2020, 09:34 PM,
(02-12-2020, 08:30 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: What does it take for the clues to be touching one another?

razyfamily

They can touch in the imagination. Unless all the sb's are just f funen. The one place theory could be too site specific. What if someone else loved that area, read the poem and went right str8 to it, not necessarily to the chest, but the right area.
02-16-2020, 08:27 AM,
@5GIRLS
Look up the picture of a physical meall... This is a geological hill and they are found in the western American continent mostly. It does put you on a map if you are at clue 8 looking at the blaze. You can see it right in line of sight looking quickly down.
just saying ss
02-16-2020, 11:33 AM,
As a verb, meall =

"Verb

meall (present analytic meallann, future analytic meallfaidh, verbal noun mealladh, past participle meallta) (transitive, intransitive)

beguile, charm; entice
delude, deceive; disappoint

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More potential solves RichardGreen 0 452 01-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Last Post: RichardGreen
  A potential for Montana. EnigmaticThree 7 4,049 05-06-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: EnigmaticThree
  The treasures potential pedigree Parzival 4 2,598 01-16-2017, 02:24 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Collaborative database for potential solutions krootz 50 28,515 05-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Woody Bogg
  This concept of a TTOTC Veteran LostFound 59 34,931 04-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: romeofoxtrot
  Another potential clue/hint HarryFool 46 13,086 06-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Last Post: pidmt