Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandra update
02-17-2020, 09:14 AM,
Sandra update
Many of you met my wife, Sandra, at Fennborees, and some are aware that she has dementia after I posted about why I quit as a moderator. Her condition deteriorated rapidly over the last six months to the point that she is now in an assisted living facility specializing in memory care. While we may never make it back to New Mexico or the Chase, we've had a good run and much enjoyable travel.
02-17-2020, 10:47 AM,
RE: Sandra update
I am so sorry to hear this. I missed the prior post, so am hearing this only now. You and Sandra both on my prayer list. Good luck kind sir.
02-17-2020, 10:51 AM,
Sandra update
Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers to you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-18-2020, 06:43 AM,
I am so sorry, you both will be in our prayers.
02-18-2020, 02:59 PM,
i hope and pray for the best for you and your wife Old Drum
02-20-2020, 02:17 PM,
Old Drum, I am so sorry to hear about Sandra's health, she has a special place in my heart. I pray for the both of you and I am glad you both were able to experience the thrill of the chase, Fennboree will not be the same going forward.
02-22-2020, 08:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-22-2020, 08:28 AM by NTMI.)
Oh my, Bill, I'm sorry to read that. And from what I witnessed of yours & Sandra's participation at Fennboree; yes, you two HAVE had a good run! I'm pretty sure you'll never stop being grateful for that.

God speed and blessings upon you both.
02-24-2020, 09:01 AM,
Thanks for all the good wishes. Yes, it's been a good run over the 49 years we've been together, had our share of adventures and met a lot of interesting people, especially including the Chase crowd.
02-27-2020, 11:26 AM,
Sorry to hear about Sandra, Bill. I know what a struggle that can be. My biggest regret in the chase has been not finding the chest so that I could give the silver bracelet to Sandra, to let her decide what to do with it. If she still remembers Forrest and the chase, please ask her for me.