Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solve gives driving distance
03-07-2020, 11:33 PM,
Solve gives driving distance
and after Deeep solved another couple lines to arrive at distance, it happened to match the exact distance to our spot! The solve is very fun to work out. It is designed like this: you get area right out of the gate, then as you solve the rest of poem it just confirms over and over, leaving no doubt. He states twice the same idea. I warned the path would not be direct for those who don't know ahead of time, but sure for the one who does and moved with confidence, nothing will be accidental. This is what we are experiencing. Deeep was hung up on a stanza and tonight solved it. He doesn't look to confirm our spot, he just works the material and it keeps pointing back to the spot. It's a design we are experiencing.
03-08-2020, 12:30 AM,
RE: Solve gives driving distance
(03-07-2020, 11:33 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: and after Deeep solved another couple lines to arrive at distance, it happened to match the exact distance to our spot! The solve is very fun to work out. It is designed like this: you get area right out of the gate, then as you solve the rest of poem it just confirms over and over, leaving no doubt. He states twice the same idea. I warned the path would not be direct for those who don't know ahead of time, but sure for the one who does and moved with confidence, nothing will be accidental. This is what we are experiencing. Deeep was hung up on a stanza and tonight solved it. He doesn't look to confirm our spot, he just works the material and it keeps pointing back to the spot. It's a design we are experiencing.

Well keep talking, I feel like you have parts of your solve but have to wonder if you have the last little bit figured out yet! " I always go to sea as a sailor, because they make a point of paying me for my trouble, whereas they never pay passengers a single penny that I ever heard of." Melvin Herman (1851) Moby Dick. Tom Doherty Associates, Inc. 1996, p.5. If you don't know where I read this you're behind! I found my map. Had to take a drive to find it but Wow! Interesting. I'm wondering when you plan to put boots on the ground? Still snow there at the moment. Then you'll have to take into account the mud when the melt comes into play. You used to be able to drive and park but...alas now you have a sort hike once you park! Not a bad hike if you know exactly where you're going. My special map does! My spot does involve a triangle if you will, but there are also random other things very close. If you understand what I'm saying maybe we should chat. If not that's okay too! I'd talk to Deep too! There are a few questions that would verify if our solves are the same.
03-08-2020, 01:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2020, 01:13 AM by Chris Yates.)
i dunno bout driving distance

but i believe the poem gives word distance to the seventh clue

I hereby make the assertion that Mildew has more personality than any other hat within word distance of Santa Fe, and I dare anyone to challenge that claim.
03-08-2020, 01:13 AM,
Sorry, we don't need to talk. Our solve is pat, done, and confirmed many times over. Snow then mud, yes.
03-08-2020, 01:42 AM,
Race on.....as my partner and I prepare! Glad we are able to ski on in, cross country skis/snow shoes are marvelous! Spring mud is messy! Love the view from where we are. Don't get to excited just yet. We've had our solve for sometime guess it's time to move......Good luck and stay safe! The blogs are a great source of entertainment. Safe travels to all! LOL once you pass a certain point it's easy to know!
03-08-2020, 03:46 AM,
The poem gives the exact distance to the spot. But remember: it is in your imagination. To get there Wheaties is important. Of course, your trip may be correct.
just saying ss
03-10-2020, 01:01 AM,
I'm really happy that there is still alot of exited searchers still in the chase after so many have failed dozens and dozens of times and after 10 years, This does surprise me after all I am glad you guys show the spirit of what its all bout the thrill of the chase!

Just remember a thousand searches in the wrong location is still wrong no matter how bad u want it!
03-10-2020, 07:57 AM,
We have never visited the spot. It's why Fenn shows some frustration in a few SB's. He has known by our posts for about a year that we were getting close. Had we went 3 months ago,we wouldn't have found it. The exact spot of the title was solved 2 weeks ago.
03-10-2020, 09:51 AM,
(03-10-2020, 07:57 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: We have never visited the spot. It's why Fenn shows some frustration in a few SB's. He has known by our posts for about a year that we were getting close. Had we went 3 months ago,we wouldn't have found it. The exact spot of the title was solved 2 weeks ago.

Oh wow 5 girls i don't mean to be the Debbie downer or to rain on your parade but this statement of yours has to be addressed, for you to say you just found the spot ok that's fine but i don't think you really understand what you've got yourself into!

I believe very STRONGLY that even if the first clue is cracked by any searcher no matter who you are it'll still take many years to figure out all the clues based on many things but mostly cause the poem is so interpretive and because I believe the home of Brown is the most difficult to figure out!

Example Fenn said if you knew what Brown was you could go right to the chest! and subsequently if Fenn said that it was possible that the chest could be hidden for a 100 years or a 1000 years wouldn't that tell you that HOB would most definetly be the most difficult to solve?

Furthermore I think you and your partner are setting yourselfs up for failure and I want to be the first to tell you here's why! Every clue in that poem is only THEORY no matter how much you believe you have it correct and UNTIL the chest is FOUND period end of story!!!

But I wish you guys luck anyway and im glad for your enthusiasm still i know ive seen your posts for a long time but I think your in for a long journey im sorry to say!
03-10-2020, 10:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2020, 10:54 AM by 5GIRLS.)
Thats all fine and good. Fenn did say something bout you wouldn't know if you have the first clue right until you have the chest. BUT, he also said something bout Would Be CERTAIN for the one who DID.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  average distance zombiecupkake 1 714 02-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: zombiecupkake
  Batters up, took a rest from driving, realized the dual map DeeepThnkr 0 901 08-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Driving down a wrong way street. mikemarcum878 0 763 07-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  string with knots to calculate distance 1 1,731 06-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Last Post: heyoka
  Distance between clues SoulMates4Ever 5 2,495 01-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Last Post: SoulMates4Ever
  the blaze cant be seen from a distance BrazenBull 46 13,448 05-25-2017, 02:02 AM
Last Post: The Count