Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where a 79/80 yr old
03-17-2020, 04:41 PM,
Where a 79/80 yr old
Please don't look for the treasure in a place where a 79 or 80 year old man could not have hidden it. Be safe please. So, don't look for the TREASURE... So what do we look for? Again I challenge anyone to show where he said no proxy, not "no n otes... to be searched. We promise you there is a title out there, which takes you to the property, where the TC lies waiting. It's why he mispelt proximity. Our opinion comes from solving the poem.
03-19-2020, 10:42 PM,
RE: Where a 79/80 yr old
(03-17-2020, 04:41 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Please don't look for the treasure in a place where a 79 or 80 year old man could not have hidden it. Be safe please. So, don't look for the TREASURE... So what do we look for? Again I challenge anyone to show where he said no proxy, not "no n otes... to be searched. We promise you there is a title out there, which takes you to the property, where the TC lies waiting. It's why he mispelt proximity. Our opinion comes from solving the poem.

Are you so satisfied that your solve of the Fenn poem cannot be improved that you have "focused" your final search area to one that is smaller in area than one face of a hypothetical 1901 Indian head penny with a
diameter of 40 feet?
03-19-2020, 10:50 PM,
I suspect that Fenn said "proximaty" either to get someone thinking about a pirate, or else to get someone
thinking about a mat. Good luck to all searchers.
03-20-2020, 10:26 PM,
AJ, Smaller than 40', on the Head of said penny. Ask yourself this, why did he say pour warm waters on the roots of a tree? Why did he misspell Merle in Requiem for a wreck? If these hints aren't directly related to your spot then your solve is wrong. 100%. We have zero ambiguity in our solve and it's unlike any solve you have ever read.His hints in book/atfs are very subtle but have become less so since SB209. Y'all
will just have to wait. The why of Chase is directly related to spot also. We started a thread about the why, but no one wanted to have an intellectual discussion on it.
03-20-2020, 10:45 PM,
Where a 79/80 yr old
It's dangerous to have intellectual conversations about intellectual property.
03-21-2020, 03:10 AM,
(03-20-2020, 10:26 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: AJ, Smaller than 40', on the Head of said penny. Ask yourself this, why did he say pour warm waters on the roots of a tree? Why did he misspell Merle in Requiem for a wreck? If these hints aren't directly related to your spot then your solve is wrong. 100%. We have zero ambiguity in our solve and it's unlike any solve you have ever read.His hints in book/atfs are very subtle but have become less so since SB209. Y'all
will just have to wait. The why of Chase is directly related to spot also. We started a thread about the why, but no one wanted to have an intellectual discussion on it.

Thank you for your reply. I'm willing to have an intellectual discussion on the why. It looks like you're talking about my solve, although I haven't specifically "written it down" (and therefore didn't read it).
I agree that hints (whose, by the way?) are less subtle lately.
And I tink I understand about the "why". I listen good. It's been a long
time since I actually travelled anywhere by train, but I have fond
(recent) memories of my "Iron Horse" experience(s). Please be *well*,
and please don't feel bad about "ssh"-ing anyone these days. Hee hee.
03-22-2020, 04:31 PM,
(03-17-2020, 04:41 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Please don't look for the treasure in a place where a 79 or 80 year old man could not have hidden it. Be safe please. So, don't look for the TREASURE... So what do we look for? Again I challenge anyone to show where he said no proxy, not "no n otes... to be searched. We promise you there is a title out there, which takes you to the property, where the TC lies waiting. It's why he mispelt proximity. Our opinion comes from solving the poem.

Iv'e got a question for you 5girls im sure it's one you can answer since your on your way to go retrieve the chest anyway!

I want to know what your WWWH is? NOT where it is but what you actually think it is id like to know?

A thousand searches in the wrong location is still wrong no matter how bad you want it!
03-22-2020, 07:08 PM,
jac, Sorry, that's a part of the solve you have to come up with. We're not giving out clues till after the snow melts and the mud dries.
03-22-2020, 07:29 PM,
(03-22-2020, 07:08 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: jac, Sorry, that's a part of the solve you have to come up with. We're not giving out clues till after the snow melts and the mud dries.

Lmao, now I know you got nada 5girls! This was a test question for you my dear, The poem literally gives EVERYONE the answer to that question so now I know your over complicating the solution!

The answer to WWWH is the obvious one, its self explanitory it is LITERALLY Warm Water that halts! (Dip your toe in it) This is exactly what Forrest means when he says to SIMPLIFY!

Now the hardest question is WHERE warm water halts and I wouldn't expect anyone to say where it is even if they actually knew where it was!

Good luck with your Journey oh i mean Quest but i don't think you've even started sorry to say!

A thousand searches in the wrong location is still wrong no matter how bad you want it!
03-23-2020, 10:23 AM,
Not everyone has WWWH, but Time will tell...