Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Virus?!! WTF
03-19-2020, 04:08 AM,
Chinese Virus?!! WTF
As far as I am concerned, this is The TRUMP VIRUS. Had he not fired the people our last Good President had put in the White House to protect us from something like this happening, I doubt we would be in this situation. Do I, should we blame China, and try to start a war with them? NO. Put the blame where it belongs. Vote against this maniac. He is trying to kill us all. Should you doubt what I say here, stop watching Fox, and see the truth. I know it's hard to admit, but do it.
Trump cannot say anything like, "I was wrong", or "I made a mistake". Those words are not in his vocabulary. You remember hearing him saying this virus was a "Democratic Hoax", "It will be gone soon", and other bullshit. 2 whole months wasted on his friggin ego, and stupidity. Remember this when its time to vote.
China manufactures most of our medicines and medical supplies. Did you know that? Is that a good thing to insult and piss off a country that does that? Have any questions about why we have no tests available in this country now? Remember that when you go to vote. BTW, did you know that China is sending aid to Italy? didn't , watch a little France 24 on utube, and other foreign news and get some education. Are they helping us? (Actually, yes - The man who found the Hiv cure is in the US seeking a cure. He's Chinese.)
The United States has allies for a reason. Together we try to fight terrorism and communism, besides helping nations in trouble. Trump does not believe in fighting those things. He "trusts" the leader of North Korea. Can you imagine? He 'trusts' the leader of Russia. Can you imagine? Now, just imagine if there had been no allies during World War 1 and World War 2. Can you imagine? Well, Trump has insulted EVERY ally. The whole world laughs behind his back. I am NOT laughing, I am taking it to the voting booth. Remember that when you go to the polls.
Would you appreciate it if Trump grabbed your wife or daughter "by the pussy"? "They let you do anything when you're a celebrity." You gonna let him do it to your wife or daughter? Take that to the polls .
Today I am turning 70 years old. I don't remember ever being embarrassed, (maybe a little with Bush's strategerie, but only a little), about being an AMERICAN. But I have never been ashamed of a president until now. I am embarrassed of his speech, his conduct, his insults. I can only let him know this in a voting booth.
Most people in this world believe in Justice and Liberty for ALL. That means ALL men and women are created EQUAL. I believe this is what we ALL strive for, ending discrimination once and for all. One world, one people. There has never been a time in history that the opportunity to come exceptionally close to that is now. But what do we do? We act like we know it all, and don't need anybody. More horseshit. More horseshit. Dam. Take that with you to the polls!
And realize that because we didn't go to the polls last time, our world is not as safe as it once was. Maybe after November our friends will accept our apologies.
03-20-2020, 01:40 PM,
RE: Chinese Virus?!! WTF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKbwDf51bA

here's the "FAKE NEWS" you have all heard about
03-22-2020, 01:13 AM,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM
listen n watch this, not the jackass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvFLKyAGzzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJtq6OmD-_Y
03-23-2020, 09:05 AM,
(03-19-2020, 04:08 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: As far as I am concerned, this is The TRUMP VIRUS. Had he not fired the people our last Good President had put in the White House to protect us from something like this happening, I doubt we would be in this situation. Do I, should we blame China, and try to start a war with them? NO. Put the blame where it belongs. Vote against this maniac. He is trying to kill us all. Should you doubt what I say here, stop watching Fox, and see the truth. I know it's hard to admit, but do it.
Trump cannot say anything like, "I was wrong", or "I made a mistake". Those words are not in his vocabulary. You remember hearing him saying this virus was a "Democratic Hoax", "It will be gone soon", and other bullshit. 2 whole months wasted on his friggin ego, and stupidity. Remember this when its time to vote.
China manufactures most of our medicines and medical supplies. Did you know that? Is that a good thing to insult and piss off a country that does that? Have any questions about why we have no tests available in this country now? Remember that when you go to vote. BTW, did you know that China is sending aid to Italy? didn't , watch a little France 24 on utube, and other foreign news and get some education. Are they helping us? (Actually, yes - The man who found the Hiv cure is in the US seeking a cure. He's Chinese.)

Not sure what you have been reading, but I recommend you find some other sources for your information.

Trump did NOT call the virus a "hoax", even Jake Trapper on CNN admits that. And COVID-19 started in a Chinese wet market. SARS started in a Chinese wet market. Do you sense a pattern here? According to my acupuncturist (actually, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine) who has spent much time living in China, studying Eastern medicine, China is a petri dish. Good hygiene is just "not something the Chinese do". Racist attacks on Asians and Asian-Americans are absolutely outrageous and uncalled for. HOWEVER....if the rest of the world is unwilling to hold China's feet to the fire to end unhygienic practices like wet markets, we will ALL be subjected to repeated rounds of viral infections. So, yeah, we need to keep calling it a "Chinese" virus if only because the Chinese - and you, apparently - are trying to rewrite history.
03-23-2020, 10:06 AM,
You need to listen to Trump South Carolina Rally. He most certainly did call the virus a hoax. If you can't stand to listen to the morons entire speech, thankfully it's only about 10 minutes in. Also, while you are educating yourself, learn what Hitler did to gain popularity and do what he did. Lastly, presidents don't name viruses, Scientists do. A scientist/group of scientists gave this one a name. Trump is not happy unless he is trying to antagonize someone. This is wrong.
03-23-2020, 12:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 12:44 PM by brubr.)
(03-23-2020, 10:06 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: You need to listen to Trump South Carolina Rally. He most certainly did call the virus a hoax. If you can't stand to listen to the morons entire speech, thankfully it's only about 10 minutes in. Also, while you are educating yourself, learn what Hitler did to gain popularity and do what he did. Lastly, presidents don't name viruses, Scientists do. A scientist/group of scientists gave this one a name. Trump is not happy unless he is trying to antagonize someone. This is wrong.

Stick to the subject, please. This disease STARTED in China, just like SARS did, and had the SAME SOURCE as SARS - a CHINESE wet market. YOU are the one who needs educating.
03-23-2020, 05:31 PM,
i listened to the rally. he didn't call coronavirus a hoax.

he very clearly said he thought the claims the democrats were making about the virus to take political advantage was the hoax. just like the impeachment. just like russian collusion.

do you also believe he called nazis and white supremacists very fine people. that is another lie thats been spread around.

all anyone has to do is listen to the actual speech to see he very clearly did not. he literally makes the clarification right in the speech he wasn't saying that

there are reliable sources of information out there, as brubr pointed out. but i think people purposefully choose not to be responsible in getting their facts right because they already know what they want to believe.
03-24-2020, 01:15 PM,
At best, Trump used HOAX to define the criticism by Democrats, or a Democratic hoax. Whats difference? He needed to be criticized. During that speech he said: 11:15:we have 15 people in this massive country, and because of the fact that we went early, we went early we could have had a lot more than that. We are doing great, our country is doing great, we are unified. ... 12:12 - compares coronavirus to the flu, 12:38- and so far we have lost nobody to corona virus in the US. 12:50 - WE ARE TOTALLY PREPARED, 17:09- We are magnificently organized with the best professionals in the world. We're PREPARED FOR THE ABSOLUTE WORST. 17:40- WE ARE READY. WE ARE READY. // Feb 26 - The risk to the American people remains very low. Feb. 26 - We have it so well under control. It's the same as the flu. Feb. 27 - It's going to disappear one day, like a miracle it will disappear. It could get worse it could get better, maybe go away. We'll see what happens. Feb 28 - We're ordering a lot of supplies. Feb 29- If you're healthy you will go through a process, you'll be fine.
The White House was warned of this situation early January. We lost precious WEEKS before Trump started taking this situation seriously. He disbanded the department that took care of/watched for world situations like this, in 2018. He ignored the professionals, scientists, doctors, wasting precious weeks. Well, you all know where we are now. Blame him, largely, yes. I do.
03-24-2020, 04:52 PM,
(03-24-2020, 01:15 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: At best, Trump used HOAX to define the criticism by Democrats, or a Democratic hoax. Whats difference? He needed to be criticized. During that speech he said: 11:15:we have 15 people in this massive country, and because of the fact that we went early, we went early we could have had a lot more than that. We are doing great, our country is doing great, we are unified. ... 12:12 - compares coronavirus to the flu, 12:38- and so far we have lost nobody to corona virus in the US. 12:50 - WE ARE TOTALLY PREPARED, 17:09- We are magnificently organized with the best professionals in the world. We're PREPARED FOR THE ABSOLUTE WORST. 17:40- WE ARE READY. WE ARE READY. // Feb 26 - The risk to the American people remains very low. Feb. 26 - We have it so well under control. It's the same as the flu. Feb. 27 - It's going to disappear one day, like a miracle it will disappear. It could get worse it could get better, maybe go away. We'll see what happens. Feb 28 - We're ordering a lot of supplies. Feb 29- If you're healthy you will go through a process, you'll be fine.
The White House was warned of this situation early January. We lost precious WEEKS before Trump started taking this situation seriously. He disbanded the department that took care of/watched for world situations like this, in 2018. He ignored the professionals, scientists, doctors, wasting precious weeks. Well, you all know where we are now. Blame him, largely, yes. I do.

As critical as you are of Trump with the corona virus I have to assume you were even more critical of Obama during the Swine flu in 2009. If not, why not?
This explains what liberals and crazyminion are all about:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/marx...nal-stages

Liberal goals:
https://stuffnobodycaresabout.com/2019/0...ist-goals/

..fix the crazy here:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com

03-26-2020, 09:54 AM,
https://pjmedia.com/trending/johns-hopki...r-country/
This explains what liberals and crazyminion are all about:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/marx...nal-stages

Liberal goals: