Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Live in New Mexico right next to Santa Fe....Where?
06-27-2013, 12:09 PM,
Hello all, First and foremost. Thanks for the development of this forum! So me and my friends have been researching and searching for the treasure. The first place we checked was the John Dunn bridge to no avial (obviously since everyone else has checked there). I know Forrest posted that 2 groups came with in 500 feet which is roughly a football field away from the treasure which is amazingly close! I wonder if these groups have blogs? hmmmm maybe one of the groups is who Dal went with? Just wondering...Do you believe it to be outside of NM? What about Sangre De Cristos (blood of Christ) which is the rocky mountains in NM
06-27-2013, 01:58 PM,
Yeah Ive been all over Dal's site for the past two months. I feel the poem might be so easy to interpret (and Forrest knew that people would overthink it). I know that two parties emailed Forrest that's how he knew they were within 500 feet. I hope his new clue isn't so vague. lol
06-29-2014, 02:38 AM,
where?

right here...next to santa fe....500 ft from the road....

[Image: znhpp-2014-06-29-00_59_51-Tour-Guide.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live Interview KVSF 101.5 10am Santa Fe time decall 189 156,252 07-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Santa Iron , Santa Fe..nn Hammertime 0 1,693 04-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hammertime