Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another way to look at the clues in the poem
05-29-2014, 05:24 PM,
Thank you Norman , your words are what I couldnt find in myself to post. I appreciate your effort.Its kind of you. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-29-2014, 08:37 PM,
Every time I hear the name Norman, I think of the movie Psycho(1960) with Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh. That was certainly WWWH for Marion Crane that night in the shower at the Bates Motel, wasn't it? 8O

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-29-2014, 08:56 PM,
LOL Well you choose Nora and admitted you are a man . Split personality kinda works for you. Wink ROFL

Want to give yourself another name Norman? Big Grin
05-29-2014, 09:47 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on May 29, 2014, 9:56 pm</b>

LOL Well you choose Nora and admitted you are a man . Split personality kinda works for you. Wink ROFL

Want to give yourself another name Norman? Big Grin
</div>

That's too funny. Big Grin
05-29-2014, 10:04 PM,
Damn it Deb. :-) Nora Kelly was/is a name representing adventure, exploration, inspiration? and mystery, who was a character in the Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child novels. I picked the name after I received an email from Mr. Fenn regarding the fact that he had read ALL of these works. He is even in one of the Acknowledgements. No Deb, I think I'll stick with what I've got. It's a good combination. Besides, I like my anonymity or shall we just call it a veil, since it's impossible to share very much information without people knowing something about you, in a world and an event that sometimes things are better left unsaid. Doesn't mean though, that people can't get to know each other a little bit regardless. I actually never planned on it going this far. :-) There's SOME real intelligent, interesting and good individuals here!! Good luck.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-30-2014, 12:13 AM,
LOL I am glad you are having fun WhyNorm, thats what this is supposed to be. Smile You have been lots of fun. I thought it was funny choosing to be female, not many guys would do that. SmileI was a bit concerned that you may be close to my search area from some of the things you said. Smile

I agree, there are many really smart people searching. Best to not worry about that , keep your mind on the journey. Happy questing to all! Smile
05-30-2014, 01:32 AM,
I chose Tom Broadbent, but it was already taken, so after reading another novel, I saw the name Nora Kelly and said, what the hell. It was definitely interesting to see the responses and profiling difference. But not too bad. :-) I kinda took the role playing a little too far, but not far at times just to go with it and see the reactions. I still sometimes overdo it and forget I told everyone the dope. But all in all, I try to contribute appropriately.

I have several areas Deb. One of them might be yours, ya never know. :-) Of course!! It's all about the journey, until you reach your destination, then it's time to start another one.

06-01-2014, 07:40 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on May 30, 2014, 2:32 am</b>

I chose Tom Broadbent, but it was already taken, so after reading another novel, I saw the name Nora Kelly and said, what the hell. It was definitely interesting to see the responses and profiling difference. But not too bad. :-) I kinda took the role playing a little too far, but not far at times just to go with it and see the reactions. I still sometimes overdo it and forget I told everyone the dope. But all in all, I try to contribute appropriately.

I have several areas Deb. One of them might be yours, ya never know. :-) Of course!! It's all about the journey, until you reach your destination, then it's time to start another one.
</div>
It is all in fun until it is all done .

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P6ds11QzWA[/embed]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TTOTC POEM CLUES bladeorion1262 3 1,400 12-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  There's 2 clues you can put together to unlock the poem mikemarcum878 4 2,349 06-23-2018, 04:40 PM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Hidden treasure, a book with a poem containing clues...the model FF used? Jack 4 3,836 02-16-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: WhoisJohnGalt?