Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line 12 solved
03-21-2020, 11:12 AM,
Line 12 solved
Like all the other lines, there is a 3 part component: book/location/confirmation via actual clue that gives you something about the area. These have been in the form of names mostly, but not always. When you solve a clue, which seems to come after knowing how the book hints to location, then you Bam!!! The clue says "Hey, you did it". Just heavy loads and water high is a bridge as far botg and is the easy part, then you look for an answer in book (and many have made this connection correctly in book) and has nothing to do with a bridge. The book part here gives you something that you had to learn about (been wise) in this spot. This is the first connection: (poem as is=bridge) + (book hint). Now the tricky part is finding the hidden clue. There is no ambiguity, for the answer ties the book to poem to Spot in a very elegant manner. It's unlike anything you have ever experienced. You just know, it's just elegant, Impossible for confirmation bias because we, as searchers, just aren't that clever to create the answer. The puzzle Master has given just enough info to lead you to the one and only answer, if diligent. It surprises you. They are getting easier but we know the local now, Deeep just keeps working it and finding the built in confirmation. He remains open to the fact that there is something he hasn't thought about which might change our spot but so far it just keeps confirming, over and over. Line 12 has been the strongest clue. Wow! He is dying to show you how he got to the reignbow. Damn virus!
03-21-2020, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2020, 04:55 PM by Andrew Jef.)
RE: Line 12 solved
That was a very long paragraph; it didn't include the non-word "towards". Thank y'all for telling us about Deeep. Ready for some ice cream?
03-21-2020, 05:33 PM,
Line 12 solved
Or the poem word "from"

mmm Rocky Road
03-22-2020, 03:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 05:02 PM by wildfuntear.)
Do you think the lead searcher(s) will derive benefit or enjoyment from the excellent hints in Scrapbook 249?
I think enough hints have been provided for the lead searcher(s) to find the TC.

This is just my idea. I hope someone uses it.
03-22-2020, 04:54 PM,
(03-22-2020, 03:45 PM)wildfuntear Wrote: Do you think the lead searcher(s) will benefit or get pleasure from the excellent hints in Scrapbook 249?
I think enough hints have been provided for the lead searcher(s) to find the TC.

This is just my idea. I hope someone uses it.

in my opinion, f may have alluded to something nice in SB249 that someone hadn't thought of before concerning the home of brown

what i still don't get though is if there is significance in the 352 or 3520. that was the date of the last Q&A regarding the HOB

i noticed it because this number is something ive got out of the poem previously. but like a few things i have on the shelf so to speak, not sure what it goes with

previously i had mentioned 416 and i think f gave out a related hint by first deciding there would be 4 questions on 1-6 rather than 6 questions on 2-4

then reference was made to the LGFI and a hidden reference imo to "turn"

that was a different 416 then what i was thinking of but i recognized imo what it refers to and what the "india" connection is
03-23-2020, 05:39 PM,
imo there is a totality hint in the last line that is very easy to read
03-23-2020, 09:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 09:20 PM by OH!.)
(03-21-2020, 11:12 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Like all the other lines, there is a 3 part component: book/location/confirmation via actual clue that gives you something about the area. These have been in the form of names mostly, but not always. When you solve a clue, which seems to come after knowing how the book hints to location, then you Bam!!! The clue says "Hey, you did it". Just heavy loads and water high is a bridge as far botg and is the easy part, then you look for an answer in book (and many have made this connection correctly in book) and has nothing to do with a bridge. The book part here gives you something that you had to learn about (been wise) in this spot. This is the first connection: (poem as is=bridge) + (book hint). Now the tricky part is finding the hidden clue. There is no ambiguity, for the answer ties the book to poem to Spot in a very elegant manner. It's unlike anything you have ever experienced. You just know, it's just elegant, Impossible for confirmation bias because we, as searchers, just aren't that clever to create the answer. The puzzle Master has given just enough info to lead you to the one and only answer, if diligent. It surprises you. They are getting easier but we know the local now, Deeep just keeps working it and finding the built in confirmation. He remains open to the fact that there is something he hasn't thought about which might change our spot but so far it just keeps confirming, over and over. Line 12 has been the strongest clue. Wow! He is dying to show you how he got to the reignbow. Damn virus!

Now that's scary! A 10,000 year old bridge? One I wouldn't cross! Even a 1000 year old bridge would be concerning.
Forrest has stated he was thinking 10,000 years down the road.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

03-23-2020, 09:29 PM,
From SB 209- there have been ample hints to confirm the place but we don't think any of you actually know where this place is, maybe one. The hint we got from 249 was the magazine. On the importance of line 12: it's both confirmational and is an actual place. It doesn't give a cardinal direction. Let's play a game, name the chapter that hits most toward line 5/6... There is only one correct answer imo. Then there is a chapter that comes next. Also, the reasons the LGI can't get closer than the 1st 2 clues with just poem and US Rocky Mt. map is lack of book and relation of clues 1/2 to the other 7. This tells you something. Sketch it out in theory, and if you think you got it let us know. Open forum or PM me. Stay healthy folks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Go in Peace - Hardest line Riddlemethat 8 1,754 09-15-2019, 06:56 PM
Last Post: mrknow
  DIA IMAGES ARE ON LINE illinoisghost 26 4,675 02-20-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: astree
  ANAGRAM - Last line of poem Shark 36 14,747 03-31-2018, 10:31 AM
Last Post: astree
  insight and clues from possible line i solved lostowl 1 2,713 04-19-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Rich
Video The first line of the poem TheTrueNorth 19 13,565 12-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Last Post: TheTrueNorth
  First Line Umbra 30 16,401 12-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Last Post: boomergirl