Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower Undine Falls
05-27-2014, 07:15 AM,
Lower Undine Falls
05-27-2014, 09:59 AM,
Lower Undine Falls
I kind of see maybe a baboon face. Doesn't look like a wise man to me. Anyway, I'll never believe it is in Yellowstone unless someone produces it there.

mdavis19
05-27-2014, 10:55 AM,
Lower Undine Falls
05-27-2014, 11:26 AM,
Lower Undine Falls
Nice try but Im not sure it fits the poem well enough. The "Brown" is rather tenuous. The blaze is more likely to be something that Fenn created IMHO (he is the artistic, creative type) but I could be wrong there.

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts on the solve
05-27-2014, 10:41 PM,
Lower Undine Falls
how do you know Steven Schultz is who Forrest said came close? Do you know Steven or what?

05-27-2014, 10:59 PM,
Lower Undine Falls
Off you go on your adventure then......VICTORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're telling me to believe a 70+ year old suffering from cancer made it there?

without anyone seeing him, multiple times, while carrying a chest and a bunch of relics made of heavy metals, clinking away on the trails???

You have told us all yourself, its nearly impassible

" If anyone goes back there soon, please be very careful, and know that your search options are limited as you cannot get to the left side of the falls right now (too steep and to loose of rock to make your way over). Also, while the area is usually not dangerous as Forrest described the chest location, right now it is."

I hope you look a little harder, and chat around here with at least 50 posts before offering anyone the golden road......its going to be harder than you think to just stumble on it by chance......

IMO I think your solve is very different in style than the type of mystery hidden in the wording......sounds like your own version...remember to look into his mind.......not think within your own .......

he knows how this is all done......he's an old master and has learned tons of ways from treasures he's hunted before....so he has us all by the Tale

05-28-2014, 03:30 AM,
Lower Undine Falls
A good solve... Jason is there anything you don't know? Or anywhere? Where's the box?
05-28-2014, 06:49 AM,
Lower Undine Falls
Jason,

You should start your own Cheat Sheet Thread. But then again, maybe not, Stephanie's site might crash... Applause for the info. you have shared.
05-30-2014, 01:30 AM,
Lower Undine Falls

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from PL289 on May 28, 2014, 4:20 am</b>

@ElDorado "Preach it, Yoda!" Haha. ✋
</div>

....the home of Brown, the blaze, where the chest lies nearby

[Image: r61p2-8.jpg]

Look Brown to you guys??

Looks Like Yoda Lives There To Me....

...Take You To Him I Will......