Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
podcast
05-01-2020, 10:46 AM,
podcast
I wanted to post the podcast that Mindy and I did about the idea that DB could be Forrest and how we believe he's put clues in his book. I also put a thread up in the top area of the site to talk about it if anyone has any thoughts on connections or theories. I didn't want to mix it up in the chase talk...but I do think the idea of it might be interesting to searchers even if they don't agree.

https://thecoopervortex.podbean.com/
© Stephanie
05-03-2020, 11:05 AM,
RE: podcast
Forrest responded to it and said he found it interesting. He also wanted me to watch the following mini documentary a searcher made. Thought that might be interesting to others.
https://thecoopervortex.podbean.com/ (click on the green circle with the green arrow inside)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo
© Stephanie
05-03-2020, 01:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2020, 01:32 PM by Beavertooth.)
Thanks Stephanie,

I enjoyed both of them. I really like the way that Smell the Sunshine presents his material. Quick and to the point. I think his presentations would help a lot of searchers by giving them pointers on how to perceive Forrest's writings.

Stay safe and healthy!
05-03-2020, 02:03 PM,
(05-03-2020, 01:31 PM)Beavertooth Wrote: Thanks Stephanie,

I enjoyed both of them. I really like the way that Smell the Sunshine presents his material. Quick and to the point. I think his presentations would help a lot of searchers by giving them pointers on how to perceive Forrest's writings.

Stay safe and healthy!

I agree. I told Forrest that I think he should give that guy a lot of information for future mini docs in my opinion because he put facts in that were really interesting. I had no idea where he was and when. I did know when he was in Germany because he told me it was when the Earthquake happened in Hebgen that he was there and couldn't reach his parents if I remember correctly. That was interesting because the comic book character Dan Cooper was a comic in Germany and the FBI thinks DB would have spent time in Germany and liked comic books.

By the way...I know last time you emailed...I flaked and forgot to get back to you. Sorry!
© Stephanie
05-03-2020, 03:54 PM,
Thank you Stephanie. I usually don't watch videos but this was nice. I watched two other videos as well. Thanks for this site where we can share and vent. Stephen
just saying ss
05-03-2020, 07:32 PM,
You're welcome and thanks for the thanks. I'm happy there are people who enjoy it and I'll continue to pay for hosting as long as I can and people do still.
© Stephanie
05-04-2020, 12:02 AM,
Admin, I had the exact southern solve you did. Mine was based on the coords of the Medicine rock, but had most of the solve you had. Interesting!
05-04-2020, 06:24 AM,
(05-04-2020, 12:02 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Admin, I had the exact southern solve you did. Mine was based on the coords of the Medicine rock, but had most of the solve you had. Interesting!

I think a lot of people have after a while. I had his San Lazaro book early on and saw the bathtub and the doodle of the chest on the alter. I just think he didn't want anyone to get it back then, because he was having so much fun. I think we'll find out what happened one day....that's just my opinion though. I know many don't believe the same as I do and that's totally cool with me.
© Stephanie
05-04-2020, 12:16 PM,
Stephanie,
I have been hesitant asking but here goes: I, as probably many other people using this site, am on an unplanned fixed income. I did use my retirement to purchase a home, in the good column and remodeled. SS is about 1/4 usual salary. I am not complaining; life has been good.
My main question is, would you accept a donation from us "searchers"? Set up a donate button in the homepage that would take us to a small page with paypal, visa, etc. I don't know what would ensue legally for you but just suggesting. I would send a donation to you to support the board. Those using the site then have the choice to help if they could.
just saying ss
05-04-2020, 01:08 PM,
(05-04-2020, 12:16 PM)easternOHsteve Wrote: Stephanie,
I have been hesitant asking but here goes: I, as probably many other people using this site, am on an unplanned fixed income. I did use my retirement to purchase a home, in the good column and remodeled. SS is about 1/4 usual salary. I am not complaining; life has been good.
My main question is, would you accept a donation from us "searchers"? Set up a donate button in the homepage that would take us to a small page with paypal, visa, etc. I don't know what would ensue legally for you but just suggesting. I would send a donation to you to support the board. Those using the site then have the choice to help if they could.

You are so sweet! I'm ok though. I was fortunate enough to have some funds and I flip houses. Could use some buyers though lol....anyone looking for a mobile home in San Dimas, Ca., a commercial building in Interlachen, Fl(for a friend).....let me know. I sold my house in Clearwater and bought a fixer upper near Ocala. It's almost all fixed up after 2 years. I don't know what I'll do next though with this crazy world. Might not be a good time to do that.....I really appreciate your offer though. So so so nice.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DB Cooper Podcast 3:00 EST TODAY! Mindy 0 487 04-24-2020, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Everything is Stories Podcast 2013 tarryscant2017 0 945 09-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: tarryscant2017