Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowstone
05-25-2020, 02:24 PM,
RE: Yellowstone
(05-25-2020, 11:43 AM)fromtheotherside Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 03:37 PM)8bit katsina Wrote: Have a nice vacation, maybe I'll see you up there when I get that far.
My chase vacations are suspended because Covid -19, untill we have vaccine. Until that no flights or hotel rooms for me. Nasty disease.
Maybe year 2021if chase is still running.

(05-24-2020, 05:56 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Haven't seen Yellowstone series, but I would be nervous building a solve using outside material, pared with a Fenn quote. Recipe for disappointment.
I don't use that serie in my solve. But it's always nice if you can narrow down the search area. For me cennential bell is just nice coincidence or a a possible hint.

Cennential bell = FF was born one hundred years too late.

Montana's cennential was in 1989 = FF had cancer 1988 and probably treatments lasted until 1989 and he survived. Certainly reason to celebrate.

Bell = How many times FF has mentioned or talked about bells. Many.

Good luck to you all and let's hope we can win this Covid battle soon.
Ok I gotcha. I misunderstood your original post. I like your thinking on the centennial bell.