Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Do you think FF respects those who kiss his ass, no matter what he says or does?
This poll is closed.
No
100.00%
3 100.00%
Yes
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think FF respects those who kiss his ass, no matter what he says or does?
05-27-2020, 09:52 PM,
Do you think FF respects those who kiss his ass, no matter what he says or does?
05-28-2020, 11:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2020, 11:21 AM by crazyfamily.)
Forrest is super smart, and he sees through everyone, or tries to. That’s part of his game. I think he sizes you up through your communication with him, and then tries to influence your story. I sense that his motives are to get you to open up your mind and challenge yourself.

If you’re an ass kisser, he treats you like one. I don’t think Forrest enjoys being challenged by us, but I think he respects that just a little more than ass kissing.

One time I said to Forrest, “People don’t want to argue or hash things out anymore.” He replied, “you’re right.” That was pretty funny, but not rewarding at all, and he knew it would have that affect on me.

I have a friend like that, though his motives are less pure. My friend likes to guess the ending of your conversation and take it off course - derail it before it gets there. It’s quite annoying. If he doesn’t like a topic he just says, “I don’t want to talk about this.” That’s super annoying too. Forrest has a different game.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch A Gypsy's Kiss Tonight admin 9 558 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: admin
  Kiss and cry - home of Brown Top Secret 6 587 07-20-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Kiss and cry - WWWH Top Secret 13 1,289 07-18-2020, 10:11 PM
Last Post: FlashFlood
  Kiss and cry - blaze Top Secret 1 219 06-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Last Post: wildfuntear
  Kiss and cry - Not far but too far to walk Top Secret 0 148 06-08-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kiss and cry Top Secret 16 1,173 06-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Last Post: admin