Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Attacks
06-06-2020, 09:59 AM,
Personal Attacks
It is time to tone down the rhetoric in this subforum. Normally, I do not intervene in Therapy Room discussions. Mostly because I don't read them.
But also because it may help to let off steam somewhere (whether it be politics, religion, other forums, or even the chase), and Stephanie set up this area for that purpose.

However, it is time to ease back on the personal attacks. Such as calling people morons and worse. It is OK to dispute their arguments, their logic, their solves. It is OK to point out and dispute their point of view or their writing style or their hidden agendas. But try to make things a little less "personal". This is not Thunderdome.

I accept that some posters are not able to counter things said in other forums, so I have allowed some slack to respond "in kind" to vicious attacks. I think everyone has had sufficient opportunities in that regard for now.

Fair warning.