Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiss and cry
06-07-2020, 05:42 PM,
RE: Kiss and cry
(06-07-2020, 05:24 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Pretty sure I know who found it. Kinda wish now I had purchased his solution.

https://youtu.be/8k8zjQ-p2Pc
haha, how could I have ever forgotton bout Isaac? Lordy!
06-07-2020, 06:22 PM,
I'll have to tell Sandra (through the window - they're still locked down) tomorrow. We saw a lot of New Mexico we wouldn't have without the chase, and met some interesting folks: Desertphile, Tim Nobody & Beachy (& played at the LL), Dal, Steph (did you know Sandra saved that chocolate box after it was empty?), Mindy, & NTMI (among others). Got to visit Forrest, see his library, and he gave us some of the books he authored. Had fun at Fennborees I, III & IV, and found the Faux Fenn treasure at Fennboree I. Never did search seriously after our 2013 scouting trip.
06-07-2020, 06:24 PM,
(06-07-2020, 06:22 PM)old drum Wrote: I'll have to tell Sandra (through the window - they're still locked down) tomorrow. We saw a lot of New Mexico we wouldn't have without the chase, and met some interesting folks: Desertphile, Tim Nobody & Beachy (& played at the LL), Dal, Steph (did you know Sandra saved that chocolate box after it was empty?), Mindy, & NTMI (among others). Got to visit Forrest, see his library, and he gave us some of the books he authored. Had fun at Fennborees I, III & IV, and found the Faux Fenn treasure at Fennboree I. Never did search seriously after our 2013 scouting trip.

I thought Fenn stiffed you on the visit. Was that a subsequent visit he backed out of?
06-07-2020, 06:26 PM,
My solve was along I-80 in Wyoming. It is based on US currency (riches new and old).
Stanza 1 - possibly referring to Ben Franklin and $100 bill.
Stanzas 2-4 are the $10, $50 and $20 bills = $80.
Stanza 5 he leaves the $80, I-80. The answers he knows: either he has the key (Franklin again?), or he was taut, grew and now he's loose (the string, maybe a musical instrument that is now flat).
Stanza 6 - a pitcher (sales pitch and ERA), or the number 19. Title is heading, so maybe an arrow (loosed).

I couldn't nail it down. I thought maybe it was near the Lincoln Memorial at the summit.

My previous solve was in Seedskadee Natl Wildlife refuge.
06-07-2020, 06:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2020, 07:00 PM by Seeker9.)
(06-07-2020, 05:42 PM)5GIRLS Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:24 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Pretty sure I know who found it. Kinda wish now I had purchased his solution.

https://youtu.be/8k8zjQ-p2Pc
haha, how could I have ever forgotton bout Isaac? Lordy!
LoL! I'm just messin around. Trying to find a little humor to ease the sadness... Be neat if someone did a cool montage video, or post, of all the craziness and kookyness that was the chase Smile
06-07-2020, 07:44 PM,
(06-07-2020, 06:24 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 06:22 PM)old drum Wrote: I'll have to tell Sandra (through the window - they're still locked down) tomorrow. We saw a lot of New Mexico we wouldn't have without the chase, and met some interesting folks: Desertphile, Tim Nobody & Beachy (& played at the LL), Dal, Steph (did you know Sandra saved that chocolate box after it was empty?), Mindy, & NTMI (among others). Got to visit Forrest, see his library, and he gave us some of the books he authored. Had fun at Fennborees I, III & IV, and found the Faux Fenn treasure at Fennboree I. Never did search seriously after our 2013 scouting trip.

I thought Fenn stiffed you on the visit. Was that a subsequent visit he backed out of?

That was 2018 after she was diagnosed. We'd visited in 2014 and a short visit in 2015.
06-07-2020, 07:53 PM,

Awww I can still picture Sandra with that giant box of chocolate. I just adore her. Please tell her I said hi and I love her! Hope she can remember enough...I'm so sorry you're dealing with such a sad situation. You both are such a wonderful team in life and have had such beautiful trips. I really appreciate you letting us stay at your cottage on your property and giving us the truck tour of your land. That was such a wonderful experience for me and I will always treasure it and you both. I also appreciate all you did to be a caretaker of the site for all those years. I wish I had stayed in line a little more lol....I'm sure I drove you crazy Bill....hugs!
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch A Gypsy's Kiss Tonight admin 9 562 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: admin
  Kiss and cry - home of Brown Top Secret 6 588 07-20-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Kiss and cry - WWWH Top Secret 13 1,291 07-18-2020, 10:11 PM
Last Post: FlashFlood
  Kiss and cry - blaze Top Secret 1 220 06-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Last Post: wildfuntear
  Kiss and cry - Not far but too far to walk Top Secret 0 149 06-08-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Do you think FF respects those who kiss his ass, no matter what he says or does? Top Secret 1 516 05-28-2020, 11:05 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily