Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam doesnt have it!!! - Forrest Fenn
06-06-2014, 02:30 PM,
OK folks,

Dal just appraised me of the panic comments on this blog. It’s time for everyone to sit down in the shade, lean back, have a sip of sarsaparilla, and try to relax. The treasure is safely hidden where I left it. If I ever discover that it has been found I will announce it in big letters so everyone can see.

Several years ago Pam told me that the treasure had been found because it was not where she thought it should be. She is one of about 150 people who have made that claim.

I would like to reiterate: Please go back to the poem and look at maps for your answers. Not every noun in TTOTC is a hint. If you can’t solve the first clue you should not spend your money searching. My guess is that the person who is successful will very quietly solve the clues and walk to the treasure with a smile on their face.

It is true that Dal and I talk some, at least every day or so. He is writing my biography and selling my book, which requires communication. But to suggest that he is getting special search information from me is to underestimate both of us. Good luck to all of you. Forrest Fire (posted just seconds ago on Dal's blog)

06-06-2014, 04:07 PM,
Thank you, Wolf. I saw this over at Dals last night.When will people stop reacting to people who make those kinds of claims? Forrest would announce it once its found.

Shhh they aren't listening.
06-06-2014, 10:03 PM,
People won't ever stop reacting to those posts or statements. And we ALL react in some way or another, whether we think we do or not. We are ALL emotionally involved aren't we? :-) It's very hard not to be. This type of thing doesn't happen very often and it never happens in the same way. This is VERY UNIQUE. :-) It's awesome isn't it? I think so. But that doesn't mean it doesn't take it's toll on us.

Maps?

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-06-2014, 10:19 PM,
"Dry land is not a myth. I've seen it!' Kevin Coster, Waterworld. ... I don't know what all the fuss was about. I saw that movie six times. It rules!" - Jim Carrey/The Cable Guy

And neither is the treasure, but no one has found it YET, regardless of what they've said or their reason for seeking attention. :-)

I really don't know why they would think that just because they didn't find it, that it must have been found. Are they seriously, really that f****** arrogant or delusional that they could possibly believe that and then, on top of it, post that for everyone to see. I wish torturing people wasn't against the law. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-07-2014, 02:44 AM,
You can say that again, lol.
06-08-2014, 02:02 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from The Wolf on June 6, 2014, 3:30 pm</b>

OK folks,

Dal just appraised me of the panic comments on this blog. It’s time for everyone to sit down in the shade, lean back, have a sip of sarsaparilla, and try to relax. The treasure is safely hidden where I left it. If I ever discover that it has been found I will announce it in big letters so everyone can see.

Several years ago Pam told me that the treasure had been found because it was not where she thought it should be. She is one of about 150 people who have made that claim.

I would like to reiterate: Please go back to the poem and look at maps for your answers. Not every noun in TTOTC is a hint. If you can’t solve the first clue you should not spend your money searching. My guess is that the person who is successful will very quietly solve the clues and walk to the treasure with a smile on their face.

It is true that Dal and I talk some, at least every day or so. He is writing my biography and selling my book, which requires communication. But to suggest that he is getting special search information from me is to underestimate both of us. Good luck to all of you. Forrest Fire (posted just seconds ago on Dal's blog)
</div>
Forrests new name is Forrest Fire

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2006/03/02/N...141319444/

That is a riot !

http://www.fema.gov/disaster/2631

"The southeast portion of the trail still shows signs of the Ash Wednesday fire of 2006."

http://www.casadelgavilan.com/activitiescasa.html