Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiss and cry - WWWH
06-08-2020, 07:51 AM,
Kiss and cry - WWWH
Treasure chest has been found and it is time for celebration. If you ain't first, you're last - as far as treasure hunts go. But there will be some who want to wait to see how they did. This is the kiss and cry area where you can dump your "Where Warm Waters Halt" for bragging rights among the chase losers!

Dump away...
06-08-2020, 08:02 AM,
RE: Kiss and cry - WWWH
Begin it where warm waters halt
= Initialize 'where warm waters' /stop
So it's WWW.
That's a saw blade. The clue in that stanza is a sawbuck (a $10 bill).
06-08-2020, 08:21 AM,
I will publish sometime today. Busy this morning, however.
06-08-2020, 10:52 AM,
Where gulf streams halt.

Gulfstream jets halt at airports.
06-08-2020, 02:41 PM,
Page 114, the 22356, is rd 65 travelling east to west and why the 65 is reversed. The rd 65 leads to trail 223, which angles just like it is in drawing. Canyon down/feathers= Gallina canyon. Hermit peak is described in line 1 and the hermits name is in line 1= Giovanni= John = Loanne/ a Lone. The geographic points from Beaver creek/ south of home of Brown are represented thru line 12. A blaze and Marvel gaze is Johnny Blazes (Marvel comic) eye power called Penance stare. The hermit was a Penitent. Stanza 6 gives title of art piece called the end of the trail, described in Teachers with ropes. End of trail 223 is Lone Pine Mesa a spring called Aspen Spring. Below it is 14 Rainbow rd. A lone N/14. It is the end of Rainbow rd. The spring is shown on cover with pipe coming out of ground. Sapello is known by star gazers as a great place to see stars. Aspen spring waters cows. See story about " she could see stars and cows". The old bearded man with 2 Walking sticks is the hermit. This is described by lines 12-16. Much much more. We were beat.
06-09-2020, 09:59 AM,
Line 12, like most of poem, has 2 parts (as I halve). When he is flying over crowd he impossibly sees a look of resolve on an old bearded man's face. Biggest aberration in book. Book: heavy loads= bombs, water high= tears while at 500'. Hinted at by his 500' comment. Now you've been wise... Penance stare... the hermit carrried a walking stick, but in book the old man has 2. This hints to 2 hiking trails. From parking lot (put in) which is below Beaver Creek, to top of HP, you encounter a spring (water high). But if you don't finish poem then you are weak and tired, it's not up there. Now wikipedia HP and go to refs and pick the survey report for up there. you will find the blaze, the old outhouse lol and the lean-to (yeah his dad parked his car under a giant lean-to lol). Btw the ply-mouth, lol, 41', iv d one, I've done...it. Much more. Keep asking questions and will give you answer to all. The cover is also described in stanza 1.
06-09-2020, 10:14 AM,
(06-09-2020, 09:59 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Line 12, like most of poem, has 2 parts (as I halve). When he is flying over crowd he impossibly sees a look of resolve on an old bearded man's face. Biggest aberration in book. ....

Oh wow, I missed that. That's a great catch.
But I think you have the meaning wrong.
The old guy was brave.
06-09-2020, 10:34 AM,
Yes, brave but poem says brave and in the wood. Stanzaa 6 gives bronze statue art of Indian= The End of the Trail. Only place in book where he addresses a crowd (hear me all)+ cold (touch of bronze) + brave in the saddle.
06-09-2020, 10:43 AM,
(06-09-2020, 10:34 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Yes, brave but poem says brave and in the wood. Stanzaa 6 gives bronze statue art of Indian= The End of the Trail. Only place in book where he addresses a crowd (hear me all)+ cold (touch of bronze) + brave in the saddle.

Yes, we are on to something!

In the wood, in the bullseye. He was targeting them. He had them in his crosshairs. Bullseye is also a porthole or window. Also, a postmark.

The old guy has a beard, he is standing up to him in the bullseye and fenn sees him out the window or canopy.

And we also have a bronze indian that is cold to the touch. All in the same stanza.
06-09-2020, 11:01 AM,
(06-09-2020, 09:59 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Line 12, like most of poem, has 2 parts (as I halve). When he is flying over crowd he impossibly sees a look of resolve on an old bearded man's face. Biggest aberration in book. Book: heavy loads= bombs, water high= tears while at 500'. Hinted at by his 500' comment. Now you've been wise... Penance stare... the hermit carrried a walking stick, but in book the old man has 2. This hints to 2 hiking trails. From parking lot (put in) which is below Beaver Creek, to top of HP, you encounter a spring (water high). But if you don't finish poem then you are weak and tired, it's not up there. Now wikipedia HP and go to refs and pick the survey report for up there. you will find the blaze, the old outhouse lol and the lean-to (yeah his dad parked his car under a giant lean-to lol). Btw the ply-mouth, lol, 41', iv d one, I've done...it. Much more. Keep asking questions and will give you answer to all. The cover is also described in stanza 1.
Cool stuff, 5G

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch A Gypsy's Kiss Tonight admin 9 559 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: admin
  Kiss and cry - home of Brown Top Secret 6 587 07-20-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Kiss and cry - blaze Top Secret 1 219 06-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Last Post: wildfuntear
  Kiss and cry - Not far but too far to walk Top Secret 0 148 06-08-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Top Secret
  Kiss and cry Top Secret 16 1,173 06-07-2020, 07:53 PM
Last Post: admin
  Do you think FF respects those who kiss his ass, no matter what he says or does? Top Secret 1 515 05-28-2020, 11:05 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily